PING ANNIA

Arnie

Guest
Your tests may or may not reveal a problem BUT next time you have an episode it is important that
you get to the ER urgently. Prolonged tachycardia/irregular beat such as yours may actually result
in permanent physical damage. It needs diagnosing correctly asap.

Ania scritto:

This may sound a bit odd, but I've never actually taken my heart rate during these episodes. I've
always concentrated on trying not to panic .even though that's very difficult when you feel like
your heart is about to put a hole through your chest. ;) I believe that it's extremely quick. The
last time I had an episode I was with a friend. I told him to place his hand on my chest, and he
stated that he's never felt such a rapid heart rate in his life. Of course I realize that this
observation is relative ...but what can I do? =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you consider the content of this post to be particularly offensive, disgusting or plain illegal,
it is probably 'designer abuse', a message designed specifically to hurt the remailer's
reputation/existence. http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=6THHPRAL38002.4374074074%40anonymous&oe=UTF-
8&output=gplain Some people hate this remailer so badly that, for example, they did not hesitate to
celebrate the death of 148 French tourists in a plane crash. Those people seceded from the human
race, so don't hesitate to report them directly to the police.
2004/01/03 (contact <[email protected]>) Blue.Jay celebratesgroups?selm=Ymx1ZWpheQ%3D%3D.19d787f018eb3019d6fd3faa2125547c%401073158846.cotse.net&oe=UTF-
8&output=gplain
2004/02/19 <[email protected]> Len Sassaman chooses that moment to bring his support to Blue.Jay
://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Pine.LNX.4.58.0401181826110.31463%40thetis.deor.org&oe=UTF-
8&output=gplain

More about the subject will be available http://frogadmin.yi.org/HOS/

arnie <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Your tests may or may not reveal a problem BUT next time you have an episode it is important that
> you get to the ER urgently. Prolonged tachycardia/irregular beat such as yours may actually result
> in permanent physical damage. It needs diagnosing correctly asap.

*Sigh* I'm starting to get really confused about all of this now. =(

Annia wrote:

> arnie <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Your tests may or may not reveal a problem BUT next time you have an episode it is important
> > that you get to the ER urgently.

Better to call your doctor who knows your history.

> > Prolonged tachycardia/irregular beat such as yours may actually result in permanent physical
> > damage.

Prolonged in terms of several weeks.

> It needs diagnosing correctly
> > asap.
>
> *Sigh* I'm starting to get really confused about all of this now. =(

The untruthful has this effect on people.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

What is all this about?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W3C323D57

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Annia wrote:
>
> > arnie <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Your tests may or may not reveal a problem BUT next time you have an episode it is important
> > > that you get to the ER urgently.
>
> Better to call your doctor who knows your history.
>

> > > Prolonged tachycardia/irregular beat such as yours may actually result in permanent physical
> > > damage.
>
> Prolonged in terms of several weeks.

That's more like it. ;)

> > It needs diagnosing correctly
> > > asap.
> >
> > *Sigh* I'm starting to get really confused about all of this now. =(
>
> The untruthful has this effect on people.
>

> Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
>
> Andrew
>
> --
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Board-Certified Cardiologist http://www.heartmdphd.com/

Thanks. =)

Sincerely, Annia

Annia wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Annia wrote:

> > Better to call your doctor who knows your history.

> > Prolonged in terms of several weeks.
>
> That's more like it. ;)

Simply the truth.

> > > It needs diagnosing correctly
> > >
> > > *Sigh* I'm starting to get really confused about all of this now. =(
> >
> > The untruthful has this effect on people.
> >

> > Servant to the humblest person in the universe,
> >
> > Andrew
> >
> > --
> > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Board-Certified Cardiologist http://www.heartmdphd.com/
>
> Thanks. =)