Ping: Bill Wheeler

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Log Off now you freak!!!
    --
    Slacker -

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:47:59 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Log Off now you freak!!!

    Can't I'm on call this week and no use sleeping so I might as well get some edumacation from
    alt.mountain-bike.

    Peace(sleepless in MD)

    :-]

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    news:p[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:47:59 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Log Off now you freak!!!
    >
    > Can't I'm on call this week and no use sleeping so I might as well get some edumacation from
    > alt.mountain-bike.
    >
    > Peace(sleepless in MD)

    Well the loony bin just called and they want you back....right now!!!
    --
    Slacker ** SS(s) are bad for your health.....remember Bill Wheeler

  4. Martees

    Martees Guest

    news:p[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:47:59 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Log Off now you freak!!!
    >
    > Can't I'm on call this week and no use sleeping so I might as well get some edumacation from
    > alt.mountain-bike.
    >
    > Peace(sleepless in MD)
    >

    > The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
    > give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

    Step away from the keyboard now............ get a beer.

    Marty

  5. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Hey Bill I am on call too. Maybe we should cover each other and swap time for ridin? I'll ride
    news:p[email protected]...