Ping: Bill Wheeler

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:47:59 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Log Off now you freak!!!

Can't I'm on call this week and no use sleeping so I might as well get some edumacation from
alt.mountain-bike.

Peace(sleepless in MD)

:-]

news:p[email protected]...
> On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:47:59 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Log Off now you freak!!!
>
> Can't I'm on call this week and no use sleeping so I might as well get some edumacation from
> alt.mountain-bike.
>
> Peace(sleepless in MD)

Well the loony bin just called and they want you back....right now!!!
--
Slacker ** SS(s) are bad for your health.....remember Bill Wheeler

news:p[email protected]...
> On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:47:59 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Log Off now you freak!!!
>
> Can't I'm on call this week and no use sleeping so I might as well get some edumacation from
> alt.mountain-bike.
>
> Peace(sleepless in MD)
>

> The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
> give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

Step away from the keyboard now............ get a beer.

Marty

Hey Bill I am on call too. Maybe we should cover each other and swap time for ridin? I'll ride
news:p[email protected]...