ping bomba (and any other UK amb-ers who are still around!)

gabrielle

Guest
That trip to Wales that was happening next year just got moved up. :)
Drop me a line at gabrielle at hevanet dot com... I haven't squared
away any details yet, so hopefully we can ride together!

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 00:05:13 -0700, gabrielle wrote:

> That trip to Wales that was happening next year just got moved up. :)
> Drop me a line at gabrielle at hevanet dot com... I haven't squared
> away any details yet, so hopefully we can ride together!

Just mailed you. If you don't receive anything, stick another post up here.