PING Bomba

Status

Penny S.

Guest
thanks dude, you do get around.

(for the curious, Jonathan has been sending me postcards from all over Europe for my collection.
Anyway interested in participating in this program please email me)

Penny

| thanks dude, you do get around.
|

| (for the curious, Jonathan has been sending me postcards from all over Europe for my collection.
| Anyway interested in participating in this program please email me)
|
| Penny

Penny I am off to cyprus 2nd week of may if you want one from there just shout.

Simon

Penny S. wrote:
> thanks dude, you do get around.

You're more than welcome - I sent you another one today :)

> thanks dude, you do get around.
>

> (for the curious, Jonathan has been sending me postcards from all over Europe for my collection.
> Anyway interested in participating in this program please email me)
>
> Penny

do the postcards have to be from anyplace specific? like, do they have to be send while on a
vacation (and do they actually have to contain some sort of writing on the back or can they simply
be addressed and mailed?

There was a nice postcard showing an aerial shot of upper Farmington, ME, though i will have to look
around for it again as the place that sold them does not seem to have anymore. that's about the best
i can do and the only other ones around here just show some coast, a lobster, a mountain, or some
other "seen one, seen 'em all" type of theme.

If all else fails, i can run up to the post office and get some USPS special postcards. the front
shows quite clearly, well, nothing. they are blank (not even Maine made paper).

If there is anything you can think of i'll see what i can find.

~Travis
--
To reply by email, remove clothes.

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

Technician wrote:
>> thanks dude, you do get around.
>>

>> (for the curious, Jonathan has been sending me postcards from all over Europe for my collection.
>> Anyway interested in participating in this program please email me)
>>
>> Penny
>>

> do the postcards have to be from anyplace specific? like, do they have to be send while on a
> vacation (and do they actually have to contain some sort of writing on the back or can they
> simply be addressed and mailed?
' any where BUT the usa. stamped and postmarked.

penny

Penny

If you want some from South Africa, drop me your mail adress.

Jean

[email protected]

> Technician wrote:
> >> thanks dude, you do get around.
> >>

> >> (for the curious, Jonathan has been sending me postcards from all over Europe for my
> >> collection. Anyway interested in participating in this program please email me)
> >>
> >> Penny
> >>

> > do the postcards have to be from anyplace specific? like, do they have to be send while on a
> > vacation (and do they actually have to contain some sort of writing on the back or can they
> > simply be addressed and mailed?
> ' any where BUT the usa. stamped and postmarked.
>
> penny

Status
Not open for further replies.