PING Boyd S

McViegh

Guest
LOL....Is back-pedalling something you teach at your almighty LBS? You seem
to be practicing it quite a lot! :)

"McViegh" <[email protected]> wrote in news:40a19dfc@news1:

> LOL....Is back-pedalling something you teach at your almighty LBS? You seem
> to be practicing it quite a lot! :)

Back-pedalling?
I stated clipless pedals (IMHO) were dangerous and hard to get out of in case
of a crash (unless worn so loosely as to render them almost useless). I
stand by that claim. When did I ever back-pedal?

>It's also a matter of price, Boyd S. We aren't all fat, rich Americans
>destroying the world and living off the profits. :)

Oh BTW, I'm neither rich, nor fat, nor do I live off of the profits of
destroying the earth as you insinuate. I ride my bike to my job at the LBS
every day in order to sell more bikes to peeps so that they might ride more
and drive less. Its a job which keeps me fit, happy, and nearly broke.
So do you ride your bike to your environment-improving job or are you a
hypocrite?

- Boyd S.

On Wed, 12 May 2004 06:27:19 GMT, Boyd Speerschneider
<bspeerscREMOVE_ME@ME_TOOyahoo.com> wrote:

>"McViegh" <[email protected]> wrote in news:40a19dfc@news1:
>
>> LOL....Is back-pedalling something you teach at your almighty LBS? You seem
>> to be practicing it quite a lot! :)

>Back-pedalling?
>I stated clipless pedals (IMHO) were dangerous and hard to get out of in case
>of a crash (unless worn so loosely as to render them almost useless). I
>stand by that claim. When did I ever back-pedal?

You work in a LBS and use "clipless" and "toe clips" interchangably?

Standing by a gross generalization which has been proven to be false
is lunacy. Or the sign of being very weak of character. Or both.

P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On Wed, 12 May 2004 06:27:19 GMT, Boyd Speerschneider
> <bspeerscREMOVE_ME@ME_TOOyahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>"McViegh" <[email protected]> wrote in news:40a19dfc@news1:
>>
>>> LOL....Is back-pedalling something you teach at your almighty LBS? You
>>> seem to be practicing it quite a lot! :)

>>Back-pedalling?
>>I stated clipless pedals (IMHO) were dangerous and hard to get out of in
>>case of a crash (unless worn so loosely as to render them almost
>>useless). I stand by that claim. When did I ever back-pedal?

> You work in a LBS and use "clipless" and "toe clips" interchangably?
>
> Standing by a gross generalization which has been proven to be false
> is lunacy. Or the sign of being very weak of character. Or both.

Sorry that was my fault.
I meant toe-straps not clipless pedals.

- Boyd S.

"Boyd Speerschneider" <bspeerscREMOVE_ME@ME_TOOyahoo.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > You work in a LBS and use "clipless" and "toe clips" interchangably?
> >
> > Standing by a gross generalization which has been proven to be false
> > is lunacy. Or the sign of being very weak of character. Or both.
> >

> Sorry that was my fault.
> I meant toe-straps not clipless pedals.

ROTFLMAO!

Hey dipshit, you poor clueless kid...when you fake PLONK someone in a feeble
attempt to make yourself feel better about the idiocy that you've been
posting, be sure to remember to not reply to them a few days later.

p e t e f a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Boyd Speerschneider" <bspeerscREMOVE_ME@ME_TOOyahoo.com> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>
>>> You work in a LBS and use "clipless" and "toe clips" interchangably?
>>>
>>> Standing by a gross generalization which has been proven to be false
>>> is lunacy. Or the sign of being very weak of character. Or both.
>>>

>> Sorry that was my fault.
>> I meant toe-straps not clipless pedals.
>>

> ROTFLMAO!
>
> Hey dipshit, you poor clueless kid...when you fake PLONK someone in a
> feeble attempt to make yourself feel better about the idiocy that
> you've been posting, be sure to remember to not reply to them a few
> days later.

Hahahahahahahaha....that just made my night! Oh, the ever present silliness
of Usenet!!

Tom

"tcmedara" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<9sAoc.144901$f_5.10828@lakeread01>...
> p e t e f a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:
> > "Boydbrain Speerschneider" <bspeerscREMOVE_ME@ME_TOOyahoo.com> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...

> >> Sorry that was my fault.
> >> I meant toe-straps not clipless pedals.
> >>

> > ROTFLMAO!
> >
> > Hey dipshit, you poor clueless kid...when you fake PLONK someone in a
> > feeble attempt to make yourself feel better about the idiocy that
> > you've been posting, be sure to remember to not reply to them a few
> > days later.

> Hahahahahahahaha....that just made my night! Oh, the ever present silliness
> of Usenet!!
>
> Tom

Hence, boydbrain.

JD