Ping - Carl Sundquist

GoneBeforeMyTime

Guest
Can you put this guy in touch with someone? I have his cell phone and home
phone, if needed, I'll send it to you.
GBMT

sport. One of our stories is about cycling and the advent of the 'superbike'
just prior to the 1984 Olympic Games.

I am trying to get in touch with Rebecca Twigg and thought maybe someone at
your organization could possibly help. I would appreciate any information
that you may have or other folks that you think would be good for me to
contact.

Thanks very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon. I am always
available on my cell phone at --------- or via this email. I am based in
New York, but working in Los Angeles for this job.

Best regards,

Jay Heyman
Producer-(at)radical.media
heyman(at)radicalmedia.com

On Feb 18, 6:51 pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Can you put this guy in touch with someone? I have his cell phone and home
> phone, if needed, I'll send it to you.
> GBMT

> sport. One of our stories is about cycling and the advent of the 'superbike'
> just prior to the 1984 Olympic Games.
>
> I am trying to get in touch with Rebecca Twigg

That is pretty rich.

[email protected] wrote:
> On Feb 18, 6:51 pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Can you put this guy in touch with someone? I have his cell phone and home
>> phone, if needed, I'll send it to you.
>> GBMT

>> sport. One of our stories is about cycling and the advent of the 'superbike'
>> just prior to the 1984 Olympic Games.
>>
>> I am trying to get in touch with Rebecca Twigg

> That is pretty rich.

I responded to his inquiry via another channel and pointed out that
there was no superbike project at the 1984 Olympics but there was one at
the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. However that turned out to be a commercial
scam that provoked the UCI control freaks into imposing more geometric
frame constraints and other rules aimed at preventing countries with big
bucks from buying medals through the use of high tech gear.

-Les Earnest

"Les Earnest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>> On Feb 18, 6:51 pm, "GoneBeforeMyTime" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Can you put this guy in touch with someone? I have his cell phone and
>>> home
>>> phone, if needed, I'll send it to you.
>>> GBMT

>>> sport. One of our stories is about cycling and the advent of the
>>> 'superbike'
>>> just prior to the 1984 Olympic Games.
>>>
>>> I am trying to get in touch with Rebecca Twigg

>> That is pretty rich.

> I responded to his inquiry via another channel and pointed out that there
> was no superbike project at the 1984 Olympics but there was one at the
> 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. However that turned out to be a commercial scam
> that provoked the UCI control freaks into imposing more geometric frame
> constraints and other rules aimed at preventing countries with big bucks
> from buying medals through the use of high tech gear.
>
> -Les Earnest

Ok, thanks, and that's right of course, you would know, but if he wants to
adjust his piece, and Twigg would enjoy doing this, then more power to the
project, I was just passing this along quickly as he has time restraints.

Thanks,
GBMT