PING; Chris Marksberry

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by limey, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. limey

    limey Guest

    The convection cookbook you recommended to me arrived yesterday. It's
    invaluable, has a section on toaster/convection ovens, and gives me the
    guidance I needed, since the oven manual is almost useless. The recipes
    sound very good, too.
    I used the convection feature today and was quite impressed. Thanks again,
    Chris.

    Dora
    --
    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. "limey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > The convection cookbook you recommended to me arrived yesterday. It's
    > invaluable, has a section on toaster/convection ovens, and gives me the
    > guidance I needed, since the oven manual is almost useless. The recipes
    > sound very good, too.
    > I used the convection feature today and was quite impressed. Thanks

    again,
    > Chris.
    >
    > Dora

    Dora,

    Very happy to hear you like it. There are so few convection cookbooks
    available. Something I wish convenience food companies (like Stouffer,
    etc.) would do would be to put simple convection oven instructions on the
    package. Couldn't hurt with more and more convection owners popping up all
    the time.

    Chris in warm Pearland, TX (who uses convenience foods only occasionally<g>)