ping Dave Khan

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by MartinM, Apr 28, 2006.

  1. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    are you still doing Severn Across? I may see you (briefly) at the
    start; assuming you are going to start late (0600) like me.

    Tags:

  2. dkahn400

    dkahn400 Guest

    MartinM wrote:
    > are you still doing Severn Across? I may see you (briefly) at the
    > start; assuming you are going to start late (0600) like me.

    Ahem, Kahn. I think we just that discussion. :)

    Yes. I hadn't realised there was an earlier start option. But then I
    was one of those whose start info got lost in the post so I'm relying
    on the stuff that Chris e-mailed me.

    My start info simply says the community centre will be open from around
    5:00. I haven't decided yet whether to ride up in the morning (which
    means getting up at about 3:00 which is usually before I've gone to
    bed) or ride up tonight and pitch a tent somewhere naughty.

    --
    Dave...

  3. MartinM

    MartinM Guest

    dkahn400 wrote:

    > Ahem, Kahn. I think we just that discussion. :)

    sorry, hadn't realised (always been curious though)

    or ride up tonight and pitch a tent somewhere naughty.

    I am staying in Iver which is tent friendly (back garden) but hardly
    any nearer than Chateau KAHN ;-)