ping Dave Khan

MartinM

Guest
are you still doing Severn Across? I may see you (briefly) at the
start; assuming you are going to start late (0600) like me.

MartinM wrote:
> are you still doing Severn Across? I may see you (briefly) at the
> start; assuming you are going to start late (0600) like me.

Ahem, Kahn. I think we just that discussion. :)

Yes. I hadn't realised there was an earlier start option. But then I
was one of those whose start info got lost in the post so I'm relying
on the stuff that Chris e-mailed me.

My start info simply says the community centre will be open from around
5:00. I haven't decided yet whether to ride up in the morning (which
means getting up at about 3:00 which is usually before I've gone to
bed) or ride up tonight and pitch a tent somewhere naughty.

--
Dave...

dkahn400 wrote:

> Ahem, Kahn. I think we just that discussion. :)

sorry, hadn't realised (always been curious though)

or ride up tonight and pitch a tent somewhere naughty.

I am staying in Iver which is tent friendly (back garden) but hardly
any nearer than Chateau KAHN ;-)