General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

PING Dog3 - You jinxed me

Started by AlleyGator · · Last activity · 2 posts · 316 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 March 2005
Last activity
27 March 2005
Original author
AlleyGator
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
316
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Well, I never tasted Ensure before, or thought about it until your
    recent post. I have now been (doc's orders) living on that and
    Gatorade since Friday. Today a group is meeting for the "Spring is
    here" intro to picnic season. Ham, deviled eggs, baked beans and tons
    of junk. I will be drinking this foul brown liquid. You did this to
    me.

  2. "AlleyGator" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Well, I never tasted Ensure before, or thought about it until your
    recent post. I have now been (doc's orders) living on that and
    Gatorade since Friday. Today a group is meeting for the "Spring is
    here" intro to picnic season. Ham, deviled eggs, baked beans and tons
    of junk. I will be drinking this foul brown liquid. You did this to
    me.

    I like Chocolate Boost. Not a bad breakfast once in a while. You
    might or might not want to get the extra protien, that's something
    for your doctor to say.

    nancy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.