Ping - DougF

Parker Race

Guest
Hey Doug,

Any word from the podiatrist on Shockwave treatment?
Who is your doctor?

Thanks,
Parker

"Parker Race" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Any word from the podiatrist on Shockwave treatment?
> Who is your doctor?

Parker, I tried to reply via email but your ID is "altered." Drop me a
line and I'll give you his name. Too many crazy bastards on this board.

-Doug

>Drop me a
>line and I'll give you his name. Too many crazy bastards on this board.

Give me his phone number too.

[fabulust]
<< Give me his phone number too. >><
You suck ****, don't you?

_______
<A
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

Doug wrote:
>Too many crazy bastards on this board.

~~~~~~~~
...'sure hope he's not referring to me.
Mary

"MaryO49" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Doug wrote:
> >Too many crazy bastards on this board.

> ~~~~~~~~
> ..'sure hope he's not referring to me.
> Mary

Believe me Mary, he wasn't referring to you. I am surprised that Doug made
the comment he did. I mean, I know he isn't crazy, but....

;-)

<TenK> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> I am surprised that Doug made the comment he did.

You must jest considering the trolls we have on r.r.

> I mean, I know he isn't crazy, but....

Now this is a valid question. ;)

-Doug

>You're not crazy just delightfully eccentric. ;)
>
>-Doug

He was on his knees when he said that.