Ping: Emile DeSoto

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Steve Freides, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. If you're reading this, please drop me an email. I have some questions about some cycling clothing
    for myself for the warmer weather. Thanks much in advance.

    -S-

    Tags:

  2. Wim Colgate

    Wim Colgate Guest

    Why dont you send email directly to his company?

    [email protected]

    He will find you, I am sure :).

    Wim

    "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If you're reading this, please drop me an email. I have some questions about some cycling clothing
    > for myself for the warmer weather. Thanks much in advance.
    >
    > -S-

  3. What can I do for you Steve?

    Wim, Thanks for giving him my contact info.

    Emilio De Soto II 858 453 6672 www.desotosport.com "Quality Triathlon Gear Since 1990"
    www.t1wetsuits.com "Triathlon's most innovative wetsuit" Email me for a De Soto Sport free catalog