Ping Gee Dub, Ride a lot etc

small change

Guest
first, if you haven't left yet, Geedub, send me an email pennys at c e t dot
com

Second, Mitch, if you haven't left yet, we won't be back to our camp until
after dinner on Sat, the 13th we are cooking out at Redfish Lake.

Looks like Mr Adventure is off the trails. ;-( he has a partial shoulder
seperation.

anyone else have anything to add?

Penny

small change wrote:

> Second, Mitch, if you haven't left yet, we won't be back to our camp until
> after dinner on Sat, the 13th we are cooking out at Redfish Lake.

I don't arrive until Saturday and by the time I from the airport to the
house, pickup the bikes from the shop, and eat I think it will be
around the time you get back. I still have to decide between driving
over to you or riding the 14 miles up the bike path (I think you are
along it) at night (eek).

Send me the location of the campsite. Our house is on Warm Springs Road
in SV.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws