Ping Guy Chapman

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tony W, Aug 4, 2005.

  1. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    Guy

    I could do with a bit of advice from you but cannot demunge your e-mail
    address. Could you drop me an e-mail.

    Tony W

    Tags:

  2. soup

    soup Guest

    Tony W wrote:
    > Guy
    >
    > I could do with a bit of advice from you but cannot demunge your
    > e-mail address. Could you drop me an e-mail.
    >
    > Tony W

    Don't think that is a "de-mungable" addy (try saying it quick[without
    the @sign]).

    --
    yours S

  3. soup

    soup Guest

    soup wrote:
    > Tony W wrote:
    > > Guy
    > >
    > > I could do with a bit of advice from you but cannot demunge your
    > > e-mail address. Could you drop me an e-mail.
    > >
    > > Tony W

    > Don't think that is a "de-mungable" addy (try saying it quick[without
    > the @sign]).

    Duh think before pressing send of course I meant the "." not [email protected]

    --
    yours S

  4. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

    soup wrote:
    > soup wrote:
    >> Tony W wrote:
    >>> Guy
    >>>
    >>> I could do with a bit of advice from you but cannot demunge your
    >>> e-mail address. Could you drop me an e-mail.
    >>>
    >>> Tony W

    >> Don't think that is a "de-mungable" addy (try saying it quick[without
    >> the @sign]).

    > Duh think before pressing send of course I meant the "." not [email protected]

    You see at ftc gov?

  5. elyob

    elyob Guest

    "Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > soup wrote:
    >> soup wrote:

    >>> Don't think that is a "de-mungable" addy (try saying it quick[without
    >>> the @sign]).

    >> Duh think before pressing send of course I meant the "." not [email protected]

    > You see at ftc gov?

    Why not go through his website?

    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/Web/web-contact.nsf/contact?openform&feedback=home

  6. Mike Causer

    Mike Causer Guest

    On Thu, 04 Aug 2005 15:49:48 +0100, Tony W wrote:

    > I could do with a bit of advice from you but cannot demunge your e-mail
    > address. Could you drop me an e-mail.

    There's a Reply-To: header in all of Guy's posts which works. Do whatever
    you need to do to get Outhouse Excess to show it.

    Mike

  7. I submit that on or about Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:49:48 +0100, the person
    known to the court as "Tony W" <[email protected]> made a
    statement (<[email protected]> in Your Honour's bundle)
    to the following effect:

    >I could do with a bit of advice from you but cannot demunge your e-mail
    >address. Could you drop me an e-mail.

    Reply-to is valid but anyway: guy dot chapman at spamcop dot net.

    Guy
    --
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

    simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

  8. Tony W wrote:
    > I could do with a bit of advice from you but cannot demunge your e-mail
    > address. Could you drop me an e-mail.

    If it's about Brompton's, I understand he decided not to get one in the
    end. He decided all the fold-unfold-fold-unfolding would be too much
    like hard work and no fun.

  9. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "Ambrose Nankivell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Tony W wrote:
    > > I could do with a bit of advice from you but cannot demunge your e-mail
    > > address. Could you drop me an e-mail.

    > If it's about Brompton's, I understand he decided not to get one in the
    > end. He decided all the fold-unfold-fold-unfolding would be too much
    > like hard work and no fun.

    No. It was about plastic lorry deflecting head gear.

    Guy was most helpful and took time out from bicycle origami to provide his
    expert advice.

    Thanks Guy.

  10. Brian G

    Brian G Guest

    Tony W wrote:

    > No. It was about plastic lorry deflecting head gear.
    >
    > Guy was most helpful and took time out from bicycle origami to provide his
    > expert advice.

    Do you have a fear of plastic lorries?

    --
    Brian G

  11. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "Brian G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:3lpoqc[email protected]
    > Tony W wrote:
    >
    > > No. It was about plastic lorry deflecting head gear.
    > >
    > > Guy was most helpful and took time out from bicycle origami to provide

    his
    > > expert advice.

    > Do you have a fear of plastic lorries?

    Yes -- don't you?

  12. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Tony W wrote:

    >>>No. It was about plastic lorry deflecting head gear.

    >>Do you have a fear of plastic lorries?

    > Yes -- don't you?

    I do. I was Tonka-ing downhill, when a Corgi ran out in front of me. I
    braked hard but...well, let's just say you could put all the pieces
    into a Matchbox.

    R.

  13. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    "Richard" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message news:[email protected]

    > I do. I was Tonka-ing downhill, when a Corgi ran out in front of me. I
    > braked hard but...well, let's just say you could put all the pieces
    > into a Matchbox.

    What a dinky story

    :~)

  14. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Richard wrote:

    >>> Do you have a fear of plastic lorries?

    >> Yes -- don't you?

    > I do. I was Tonka-ing downhill, when a Corgi ran out in front of me. I
    > braked hard but...well, let's just say you could put all the pieces
    > into a Matchbox.

    You Revell-ed in that didn't you. Never mind, take the bits to the
    local model shop and they can probably Airfix it for you but you'll need
    to eat Humbrol-pie (as they say in Japan). ;-)

    --
    Tony

    Anon

  15. Tony Raven wrote:
    > Richard wrote:

    >>> Yes -- don't you?

    >> I do. I was Tonka-ing downhill, when a Corgi ran out in front of
    >> me. I braked hard but...well, let's just say you could put all
    >> the pieces into a Matchbox.
    >>

    > You Revell-ed in that didn't you. Never mind, take the bits to the
    > local model shop and they can probably Airfix it for you but you'll
    > need to eat Humbrol-pie (as they say in Japan). ;-)

    Absolutely, Tony. Spot-On.

    und keine Eie.

  16. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Dave Larrington wrote:

    >>>I do. I was Tonka-ing downhill, when a Corgi ran out in front of
    >>> me. I braked hard but...well, let's just say you could put all
    >>>the pieces into a Matchbox.
    >>>

    >>You Revell-ed in that didn't you. Never mind, take the bits to the
    >>local model shop and they can probably Airfix it for you but you'll
    >>need to eat Humbrol-pie (as they say in Japan). ;-)

    > Absolutely, Tony. Spot-On.

    I've been desperately trying to think of a comeback to prevent this
    thread moulding away, but it'll have to wait for later today, or maybe
    Tamiya.

    R.

  17. Graeme

    Graeme Guest

    Brian G <[email protected]> wrote in news:3lpoqcF13ugrfU1
    @individual.net:

    > Do you have a fear of plastic lorries?

    If you'd hear the one my son has which plays an infuriating tune and sings
    in an american accent then you too would have a fear of plastic lorries!

    Graeme

  18. I submit that on or about Tue, 09 Aug 2005 13:34:28 +0100, the person
    known to the court as Richard
    <[email protected]> made a
    statement (<[email protected]> in Your Honour's bundle)
    to the following effect:

    >I've been desperately trying to think of a comeback to prevent this
    >thread moulding away, but it'll have to wait for later today, or maybe
    >Tamiya.

    This thread will be a long runner, I can tell, in the usual mould.
    Nature, abhorring a vacuum, forms a montage of puns to fill the void.

    Guy
    --
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

    simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

  19. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
    > This thread will be a long runner, I can tell, in the usual mould.
    > Nature, abhorring a vacuum, forms a montage of puns to fill the void.

    Let he who is without resin cast the first stone.

    R.

  20. Tony W

    Tony W Guest

    > This thread will be a long runner, I can tell, in the usual mould.
    > Nature, abhorring a vacuum, forms a montage of puns to fill the void.

    No -- you just like seeing your name in lights and are desperately trying to
    keep it going.

    PS -- the b*ggers have still not published our letter.