    Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
    From: Allan Matthews <[email protected]> - Find messages
    by this author
    Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:24:03 GMT
    Subject: Ping Janospetrik
    original | Report Abuse

    Have researched all deleted emails for last several days. The only
    one unaccounted for is from a Bradley Horton and was deleted by my
    virus checker because it contained a virus.
    Please try again.
    Allan Matthews

    trolling spammer.

  4. Allan Matthews
    Nov 22, 1:24 pm show options
    Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
    From: Allan Matthews <[email protected]> - Find messages
    by this author

    Trolling spammer

  5. Have researched all deleted emails for last several days. The only