Ping: Jill - Dry Ice in Memphis

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Wayne Boatwright, Dec 29, 2005.

  1. For future reference:

    Airgas Dry Ice 3092
    Lakeview Road, Memphis, TN 38116
    (901) 345-3234

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

  2. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    Wayne Boatwright wrote:
    > For future reference:
    >
    > Airgas Dry Ice 3092
    > Lakeview Road, Memphis, TN 38116
    > (901) 345-3234

    Thank you, Wayne :) Hopefully I won't need future reference for a long
    time!

    Jill

  3. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    Wayne Boatwright wrote:

    > For future reference:
    >
    > Airgas Dry Ice 3092
    > Lakeview Road, Memphis, TN 38116
    > (901) 345-3234

    Hey!!! I didn't realize Jill lived in TN. As you know we spent New
    Year's in Nashville and had a grand time. What a great state with lots
    of wonderful food! Not only is the food good but the folks are real
    friendly! Our only complaint was the Grand Old Opry Museum was closed
    for the winter and I really would have liked to go through that.

  4. kilikini

    kilikini Guest

    "~patches~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Wayne Boatwright wrote:
    >
    > > For future reference:
    > >
    > > Airgas Dry Ice 3092
    > > Lakeview Road, Memphis, TN 38116
    > > (901) 345-3234
    > >

    > Hey!!! I didn't realize Jill lived in TN. As you know we spent New
    > Year's in Nashville and had a grand time. What a great state with lots
    > of wonderful food! Not only is the food good but the folks are real
    > friendly! Our only complaint was the Grand Old Opry Museum was closed
    > for the winter and I really would have liked to go through that.

    My husband's from a little town north of Nashville and he wants to move
    back. I'm in disagreement. It really *is* a great, beautiful state,
    though, and I think the food is better than what I can get here in cesspool
    Florida. I just can't take the cold temps anymore. After living in a warm
    climate for over 20 years, I'm done with cold.

    kili