(901) 345-3234

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> For future reference:
>
> Airgas Dry Ice 3092
> Lakeview Road, Memphis, TN 38116
> (901) 345-3234

Thank you, Wayne :) Hopefully I won't need future reference for a long
time!

Jill

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> For future reference:
>
> Airgas Dry Ice 3092
> Lakeview Road, Memphis, TN 38116
> (901) 345-3234

Hey!!! I didn't realize Jill lived in TN. As you know we spent New
Year's in Nashville and had a grand time. What a great state with lots
of wonderful food! Not only is the food good but the folks are real
friendly! Our only complaint was the Grand Old Opry Museum was closed
for the winter and I really would have liked to go through that.

"~patches~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>
> > For future reference:
> >
> > Airgas Dry Ice 3092
> > Lakeview Road, Memphis, TN 38116
> > (901) 345-3234
> >

> Hey!!! I didn't realize Jill lived in TN. As you know we spent New
> Year's in Nashville and had a grand time. What a great state with lots
> of wonderful food! Not only is the food good but the folks are real
> friendly! Our only complaint was the Grand Old Opry Museum was closed
> for the winter and I really would have liked to go through that.

My husband's from a little town north of Nashville and he wants to move
back. I'm in disagreement. It really *is* a great, beautiful state,
though, and I think the food is better than what I can get here in cesspool
Florida. I just can't take the cold temps anymore. After living in a warm
climate for over 20 years, I'm done with cold.

kili