PING: Jill

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Dog3, Aug 27, 2005.

  1. Dog3

    Dog3 Guest

    Can you move my marker on the RFC map? I don't know what happened but I'm
    bobbing around in the North Pacific Ocean. I'm either on my way to
    Thunder's house or to an Asian shoreline for some 'wok 'round the clock
    food'. Thanks.

    Michael

    --
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

    Tags:

  2. sf

    sf Guest

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:15:55 GMT, Dog3 wrote:

    > Can you move my marker on the RFC map? I don't know what happened but I'm
    > bobbing around in the North Pacific Ocean. I'm either on my way to
    > Thunder's house or to an Asian shoreline for some 'wok 'round the clock
    > food'. Thanks.
    >
    > Michael

    <singing> zoom, zoom, zoom... THEN place your marker.

  3. On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:15:55 GMT, Dog3 <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Can you move my marker on the RFC map? I don't know what happened but I'm
    >bobbing around in the North Pacific Ocean. I'm either on my way to
    >Thunder's house or to an Asian shoreline for some 'wok 'round the clock
    >food'. Thanks.
    >
    >Michael

    It's taken care of, Michael. Zoom in BEFORE placing your tag!

    Christine

  4. On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:15:55 GMT, Dog3 <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Can you move my marker on the RFC map? I don't know what happened but I'm
    >bobbing around in the North Pacific Ocean. I'm either on my way to
    >Thunder's house or to an Asian shoreline for some 'wok 'round the clock
    >food'. Thanks.

    *sniffle* There's an RFC map? Where's it?

    --
    Siobhan Perricone
    Humans wrote the bible,

  5. Siobhan Perricone wrote on 28 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

    http://myguestmap.lorca.eti.br/guestmap.jsp?id=artisan02&locale=en

    --
    The eyes are the mirrors....
    But the ears...Ah the ears.

  6. pjjehg

    pjjehg Guest

    OK, I did it correctly the second time. In the Rosemount, MN, area (Twin
    Cities), you'll see 2 bald guy icons (Ed <g>). Please delete the one with
    Pam and Ed for now. In the Woodland Park, CO, area (west of Colorado
    Springs), you'll see 2 blonde babe icons (me <vbg>). Please delete the one
    with Pam and Ed soon. We are moving you see, but we move very slowly! :)

    Ya know, I came fairly close the first time. At least I didn't subject
    myself to hypothermia in the Atlantic! :)

    Thanks so much,
    Pam

  7. On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 19:46:02 GMT, Mr Libido Incognito <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Siobhan Perricone wrote on 28 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking
    >
    >> On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 18:15:55 GMT, Dog3 <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Can you move my marker on the RFC map? I don't know what happened
    >> >but I'm bobbing around in the North Pacific Ocean. I'm either on
    >> >my way to Thunder's house or to an Asian shoreline for some 'wok
    >> >'round the clock food'. Thanks.

    >> *sniffle* There's an RFC map? Where's it?
    >>

    >http://myguestmap.lorca.eti.br/guestmap.jsp?id=artisan02&locale=en

    Cool. I added myself. :)

    --
    Siobhan Perricone