Ping: Melba and Damsel

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by pjjehg, Sep 24, 2005.

  1. pjjehg

    pjjehg Guest

    I know that I don't keep up with y'all all that much. I sent out the fact
    that ol' Ed and I will be doing the major move west as of 10/1 and I got
    rejects from both your addresses as I have them.

    I've always had problems with Earthlink. We don't have a new email address;
    we're just sending the land stuff---so if you drop in at 6 am and scare us
    out of our flannels, well, such is life. We got some great bacon and eggs.

    If'fn' you could contact me personal like, Miz Damsel, and move it on to Miz
    Melba, I'd surely appreciate it.

    We will be getting a new ISP after the move and, hopefully, the issues with
    earthlink will die, or earthlink will die. ;-) At least it's not gawdawful
    AOL!

    Pam

    Tags:

  2. sf

    sf Guest

    On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 08:36:08 GMT, pjjehg wrote:

    > We will be getting a new ISP after the move and, hopefully, the issues with
    > earthlink will die, or earthlink will die. ;-)

    Good grief! What issues do you have? EL has been good to me. I only
    have Comcast because they have a lock on cable access around here.

  3. pjjehg

    pjjehg Guest

    "sf" wrote ...
    > On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 08:36:08 GMT, pjjehg wrote:
    >
    >> We will be getting a new ISP after the move and, hopefully, the issues
    >> with
    >> earthlink will die, or earthlink will die. ;-)

    > Good grief! What issues do you have? EL has been good to me. I only
    > have Comcast because they have a lock on cable access around here.

    Earthlink doesn't like my ISP (not officially; just a glitch between my
    house and Barb's). Hopefully, with a new ISP, the problem will go away.

    Pam

  4. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "pjjehg" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Earthlink doesn't like my ISP (not officially; just a glitch between my
    > house and Barb's). Hopefully, with a new ISP, the problem will go away.

    I had that problem with Earthlink, too ... someone using it could
    not email me. Problem wasn't on my end.

  5. sf

    sf Guest

    On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:37:42 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:

    > "pjjehg" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    > > Earthlink doesn't like my ISP (not officially; just a glitch between my
    > > house and Barb's). Hopefully, with a new ISP, the problem will go away.

    > I had that problem with Earthlink, too ... someone using it could
    > not email me. Problem wasn't on my end.

    Are you sure you didn't filter out the entire ISP by mistake?
    Apparently people in rfc have been known to kill file themselves, so
    it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to find out that one end
    or the other (going to or coming from) Earthlink has killed off an
    entire ISP.

  6. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "sf" <[email protected]_reply_address.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:37:42 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:
    >

    >> "pjjehg" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>
    >> > Earthlink doesn't like my ISP (not officially; just a glitch between

    >> my
    >> > house and Barb's). Hopefully, with a new ISP, the problem will go

    >> away.
    >>
    >> I had that problem with Earthlink, too ... someone using it could
    >> not email me. Problem wasn't on my end.
    >>

    > Are you sure you didn't filter out the entire ISP by mistake?
    > Apparently people in rfc have been known to kill file themselves, so
    > it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to find out that one end
    > or the other (going to or coming from) Earthlink has killed off an
    > entire ISP.

    I don't recall what the problem was, really ... I just know it was to
    do with someone from earthlink having trouble emailing me ... I know
    what you mean, I now have some spam blocker from my isp, it does
    block out bellsouth.net ... I didn't have that at the time, though.

    nancy