PING: Michael (Dog3)

Wayne Boatwright

Guest
Michael,

Can you find out for me if Vess Cream Soda (the red stuff) is still sold
anywhere in the St. Louis area? I can't find a distributor on the web, but
would like to order some.

Thanks a bunch!

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Michael,
>
> Can you find out for me if Vess Cream Soda (the red stuff) is still
> sold anywhere in the St. Louis area? I can't find a distributor on
> the web, but would like to order some.
>
> Thanks a bunch!

I will check it out tomorrow. I think I've seen it at a couple of stores.
Lemme find out for you.

Michael

--
....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
final say on what is, or is not, posted.
Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

On Wed 07 Dec 2005 07:05:15p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Michael
"Dog3" Lonergan?

> Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> Michael,
>>
>> Can you find out for me if Vess Cream Soda (the red stuff) is still
>> sold anywhere in the St. Louis area? I can't find a distributor on
>> the web, but would like to order some.
>>
>> Thanks a bunch!
>>

> I will check it out tomorrow. I think I've seen it at a couple of
> stores. Lemme find out for you.
>
> Michael

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

> Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
> > Michael,
> >
> > Can you find out for me if Vess Cream Soda (the red stuff) is still
> > sold anywhere in the St. Louis area? I can't find a distributor on
> > the web, but would like to order some.
> >
> > Thanks a bunch!
> >

> I will check it out tomorrow. I think I've seen it at a couple of
> stores. Lemme find out for you.

Dierbergs has it. Schnucks dropped it after they brought out their own
line of soda. Let Wayne know, I think he has me killfiled.

Brian

won't shut up.

On Thu, 08 Dec 2005 02:05:15 GMT, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Wayne Boatwright <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
>news:[email protected]:
>
>> Michael,
>>
>> Can you find out for me if Vess Cream Soda (the red stuff) is still
>> sold anywhere in the St. Louis area? I can't find a distributor on
>> the web, but would like to order some.
>>
>> Thanks a bunch!
>>

>I will check it out tomorrow. I think I've seen it at a couple of stores.
>Lemme find out for you.
>
>Michael

Hi there,

When you check would you mind checking what stores sell SunDrop soda?
We are going to be visiting St. Louis area soon and I love SunDrop
since I was raised with that soda.

GQ