PING Mr Brooke

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by wafflycat, Jan 12, 2006.

  1. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    Tags:

  2. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    Simon... I *think* I've managed to send something to you via PayPal (Vernon
    has account), in the last few minutes. Hopefully I'm not totally technically
    incompetent... if I am, let me know gently! I haven't used that thing before
    (PayPal, not Vernon being referred to here...Vernon gets used in the nicest
    possible way)

    Cheers, helen s

  3. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

  4. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

  5. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

  6. Mike K Smith

    Mike K Smith Guest

  7. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    "Mike K Smith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Thank you Helen. We can use my wife's charity card to make a donation now.
    >
    > Mike

    Glad to be of assistance.

    helen s

  8. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

  9. JBB

    JBB Guest

    "David Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > wafflycat wrote:
    >> In case you hadn't already picked up on this, Rhyl funeral details can be
    >> found at
    >>
    >> http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/web/site/BC/bcf/News2006/20060111_mb_funeral_details.asp
    >>
    >> It also gives details of the preferred charities of the club as far as I
    >> can
    >> see.

    > Thanks Helen for spotting this Helen.
    >
    > ,,d

    Thanks for that. I don't have a Pay-pal account so will use this route.

    Julia