Ping MTB Bill

That looks sweet. One thing I had to do with the enclosure was
elongate the top mounting hole just a little to allow for some vertical
angle adjustments. Have you done it test shots with it yet?

Welcome to the whobble head club, no more punny girly man neck muscles
for you!

-Bill

MTBBill wrote:
> That looks sweet. One thing I had to do with the enclosure was
> elongate the top mounting hole just a little to allow for some vertical
> angle adjustments. Have you done it test shots with it yet?

That sounds like a good idea to make some play for vertical adjustment.
I stuck a washer inside for that purpose anyway. I love that Dremel!

The camera is getting repaired right now, so no test shots yet. My
other minicam doesn't fit in the enclosure.

> Welcome to the whobble head club, no more punny girly man neck muscles
> for you!

LOL! I'll be sending you the invoice for my neck brace. I will still
probably use the bullet cam when things are way above my ability in
order to prevent likely damage.

Thanks again for your help.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o