PING: Pandora

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Melba's Jammin', Dec 23, 2005.

  1. Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
    this is the information on the bag:
    La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
    Via S. Maaria, 17
    Campofilone (AP) Italy

    Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
    very limited, however.

    Prego.
    Buon Natale, Pandora.
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-22-05

    Tags:

  2. Ms. B. Haven

    Ms. B. Haven Guest

    On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
    >this is the information on the bag:
    >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
    >Via S. Maaria, 17
    >Campofilone (AP) Italy
    >
    >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
    >very limited, however.
    >
    >Prego.
    >Buon Natale, Pandora.

    <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
    top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
    > >this is the information on the bag:
    > >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
    > >Via S. Maaria, 17
    > >Campofilone (AP) Italy
    > >
    > >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
    > >very limited, however.
    > >
    > >Prego.
    > >Buon Natale, Pandora.

    > <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
    > top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

    Grazie!
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-22-05

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
    > >this is the information on the bag:
    > >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
    > >Via S. Maaria, 17
    > >Campofilone (AP) Italy
    > >
    > >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
    > >very limited, however.
    > >
    > >Prego.
    > >Buon Natale, Pandora.

    > <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
    > top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

    No info about the fiori, however.
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-22-05

  5. Ms. B. Haven

    Ms. B. Haven Guest

    On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:54:59 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
    >> >this is the information on the bag:
    >> >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
    >> >Via S. Maaria, 17
    >> >Campofilone (AP) Italy
    >> >
    >> >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
    >> >very limited, however.
    >> >
    >> >Prego.
    >> >Buon Natale, Pandora.

    >> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
    >> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

    >Grazie!

    Prego!

  6. Ms. B. Haven

    Ms. B. Haven Guest

    On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:58:02 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
    >> >this is the information on the bag:
    >> >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
    >> >Via S. Maaria, 17
    >> >Campofilone (AP) Italy
    >> >
    >> >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
    >> >very limited, however.
    >> >
    >> >Prego.
    >> >Buon Natale, Pandora.

    >> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
    >> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

    >No info about the fiori, however.

    I found this picture:

    http://divinegolositatoscane.com/cgi-bin/prodotto_eng.cgi?id=65

  7. Ms. B. Haven

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
    >> >this is the information on the bag:
    >> >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
    >> >Via S. Maaria, 17
    >> >Campofilone (AP) Italy
    >> >
    >> >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
    >> >very limited, however.
    >> >
    >> >Prego.
    >> >Buon Natale, Pandora.

    >> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
    >> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

    >No info about the fiori, however.

    By its shape and size I would say that it suits pasta salad or a baked
    pasta dish. But I'm no expert - let's see what Pandora has to say!

    BTW, I think if you search on "fiori pasta" you'll get more hits (if
    you haven't already, that is)

  8. sf

    sf Guest

    On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:58:02 -0600, Melba's Jammin' wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
    > > >this is the information on the bag:
    > > >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
    > > >Via S. Maaria, 17
    > > >Campofilone (AP) Italy
    > > >
    > > >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
    > > >very limited, however.
    > > >
    > > >Prego.
    > > >Buon Natale, Pandora.

    > > <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
    > > top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

    > No info about the fiori, however.

    http://www.barillaus.com/recipesearch.aspx
    Click on the links for recipes:

    Fiori con Pollo, Rucola e Noci Tostate
    (Fiori, Chicken, Arugula & Toasted Walnuts)

    Insalata di Fiori
    (Fiori Antipasto Pasta Salad)

    Insalata di Fiori con Carciofi e Gamberi
    (Fiori, Shrimp & Artichoke Salad)

    Fiori Pasta Salad with Fennel and Swordfish
    (Insalata di Pasta con Finocchio e Pesce Spada)

  9. In article <[email protected]>,
    Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:58:02 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <[email protected]>,
    > > Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
    > >> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

    > >No info about the fiori, however.

    > I found this picture:
    >
    > http://divinegolositatoscane.com/cgi-bin/prodotto_eng.cgi?id=65

    That be them. I didn't stick with it long enough. Thanks for your work
    on my behalf.
    -Barb
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-22-05

  10. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel
    messaggio news:[email protected]
    > Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
    > this is the information on the bag:
    > La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
    > Via S. Maaria, 17
    > Campofilone (AP) Italy
    >
    > Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
    > very limited, however.
    >
    > Prego.
    > Buon Natale, Pandora.

    Uhh! Thank you for your italian!!!! i don't know these fiori di pasta!!!
    have you got a photo, so i can help you?

    ,
    --
    Merry Christmas and
    a Happy New year

  11. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel
    messaggio news:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
    >> >this is the information on the bag:
    >> >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
    >> >Via S. Maaria, 17
    >> >Campofilone (AP) Italy
    >> >
    >> >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
    >> >very limited, however.
    >> >
    >> >Prego.
    >> >Buon Natale, Pandora.

    >> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
    >> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

    > Grazie!

    Non c'è di che :)

  12. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "Ms. B. Haven" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:58:02 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>In article <[email protected]>,
    >> Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
    >>> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

    >>No info about the fiori, however.

    > I found this picture:
    >
    > http://divinegolositatoscane.com/cgi-bin/prodotto_eng.cgi?id=65

    It's the first time I see them :))))
    BTW They are beautiful estethically. I hope they are good! I mean that I
    hope they keep cooking (they don't mush) and remain "al dente" after
    cooking.

    --
    Merry Christmas and
    a Happy New year

  13. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel
    > messaggio news:[email protected]
    > > In article <[email protected]>,
    > > Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
    > >> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

    > > Grazie!

    > Non c'è di che :)

    Back atcha, Hon. In slovensko - Vesele Vianoce
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-22-05