PING: Pandora

Melba's Jammin'

Guest
Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
this is the information on the bag:
La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
Via S. Maaria, 17
Campofilone (AP) Italy

Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
very limited, however.

Prego.
Buon Natale, Pandora.
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-22-05

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
>this is the information on the bag:
>La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
>Via S. Maaria, 17
>Campofilone (AP) Italy
>
>Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
>very limited, however.
>
>Prego.
>Buon Natale, Pandora.

<whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

In article <[email protected]>,
Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
> >this is the information on the bag:
> >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
> >Via S. Maaria, 17
> >Campofilone (AP) Italy
> >
> >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
> >very limited, however.
> >
> >Prego.
> >Buon Natale, Pandora.

> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

Grazie!
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-22-05

In article <[email protected]>,
Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
> >this is the information on the bag:
> >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
> >Via S. Maaria, 17
> >Campofilone (AP) Italy
> >
> >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
> >very limited, however.
> >
> >Prego.
> >Buon Natale, Pandora.

> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

No info about the fiori, however.
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-22-05

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:54:59 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
>> >this is the information on the bag:
>> >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
>> >Via S. Maaria, 17
>> >Campofilone (AP) Italy
>> >
>> >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
>> >very limited, however.
>> >
>> >Prego.
>> >Buon Natale, Pandora.

>> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
>> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

>Grazie!

Prego!

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:58:02 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
>> >this is the information on the bag:
>> >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
>> >Via S. Maaria, 17
>> >Campofilone (AP) Italy
>> >
>> >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
>> >very limited, however.
>> >
>> >Prego.
>> >Buon Natale, Pandora.

>> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
>> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

>No info about the fiori, however.

I found this picture:

http://divinegolositatoscane.com/cgi-bin/prodotto_eng.cgi?id=65

<[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
>> >this is the information on the bag:
>> >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
>> >Via S. Maaria, 17
>> >Campofilone (AP) Italy
>> >
>> >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
>> >very limited, however.
>> >
>> >Prego.
>> >Buon Natale, Pandora.

>> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
>> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

>No info about the fiori, however.

By its shape and size I would say that it suits pasta salad or a baked
pasta dish. But I'm no expert - let's see what Pandora has to say!

BTW, I think if you search on "fiori pasta" you'll get more hits (if
you haven't already, that is)

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:58:02 -0600, Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
> > >this is the information on the bag:
> > >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
> > >Via S. Maaria, 17
> > >Campofilone (AP) Italy
> > >
> > >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
> > >very limited, however.
> > >
> > >Prego.
> > >Buon Natale, Pandora.

> > <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
> > top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

> No info about the fiori, however.

http://www.barillaus.com/recipesearch.aspx
Click on the links for recipes:

Fiori con Pollo, Rucola e Noci Tostate
(Fiori, Chicken, Arugula & Toasted Walnuts)

Insalata di Fiori
(Fiori Antipasto Pasta Salad)

Insalata di Fiori con Carciofi e Gamberi
(Fiori, Shrimp & Artichoke Salad)

Fiori Pasta Salad with Fennel and Swordfish
(Insalata di Pasta con Finocchio e Pesce Spada)

Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:58:02 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >In article <[email protected]>,
> > Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
> >> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

> >No info about the fiori, however.

> I found this picture:
>
> http://divinegolositatoscane.com/cgi-bin/prodotto_eng.cgi?id=65

That be them. I didn't stick with it long enough. Thanks for your work
on my behalf.
-Barb
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-22-05

"Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:[email protected]...
> Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
> this is the information on the bag:
> La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
> Via S. Maaria, 17
> Campofilone (AP) Italy
>
> Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
> very limited, however.
>
> Prego.
> Buon Natale, Pandora.

Uhh! Thank you for your italian!!!! i don't know these fiori di pasta!!!
have you got a photo, so i can help you?

,
--
Merry Christmas and
a Happy New year

"Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:50:45 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Signora, how shall I use fiori di pasta? I can't find a net picture,
>> >this is the information on the bag:
>> >La Pasta di Campofilone - di Ivana Maroni e Marilungo & C. Snc
>> >Via S. Maaria, 17
>> >Campofilone (AP) Italy
>> >
>> >Oooh, they have a website: ivanamaroni.it. My knowledge of Italian is
>> >very limited, however.
>> >
>> >Prego.
>> >Buon Natale, Pandora.

>> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
>> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

> Grazie!

Non c'è di che :)

"Ms. B. Haven" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 09:58:02 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>In article <[email protected]>,
>> Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:

>>> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
>>> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

>>No info about the fiori, however.

> I found this picture:
>
> http://divinegolositatoscane.com/cgi-bin/prodotto_eng.cgi?id=65

It's the first time I see them :))))
BTW They are beautiful estethically. I hope they are good! I mean that I
hope they keep cooking (they don't mush) and remain "al dente" after
cooking.

--
Merry Christmas and
a Happy New year

In article <[email protected]>,
"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Melba's Jammin'" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel
> messaggio news:[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Ms. B. Haven <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> <whispering> Psst - hey Barb - there's a little English flag at the
> >> top of the Ivana Maroni web page on the right-hand side....

> > Grazie!

> Non c'è di che :)

Back atcha, Hon. In slovensko - Vesele Vianoce
--
http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 12-22-05