PING: Sheryl Rosen

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Levelwave©, May 7, 2004.

  1. Levelwave©

    Levelwave© Guest

    I broke down and made your Stuffed Peppers recipe last
    night... lemme tell you - YUM! The only modification I made
    was omitting the egg since, after all, you never gave
    instructions for it's use. I stuffed myself with a few of
    the leftovers today for lunch. They tasted even better the
    next day! I'm thinking next time of trying Poblanos in place
    of the Bells...

    ~john

    Tags:

  2. Van

    Van Guest

    "Levelwave©" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I broke down and made your Stuffed Peppers recipe last
    > night... lemme tell you - YUM! The only modification I
    > made was omitting the egg since, after all, you never gave
    > instructions for it's use. I stuffed myself with a few of
    > the leftovers today for lunch. They tasted even better the
    > next day! I'm thinking next time of trying Poblanos in
    > place of the Bells...
    >
    > ~john

    I have Sheryl's recipe tucked behind my coffee maker & plan
    on making it next week!

    Mmmmmm Van