ping Simonb- Watership Down 16.1.05

MartinM

Guest
I have just entered this as a change from Pam's.
I will certainly have;

Bright Eyes
Burning like Fire

so soon after Xmas/New Year ;-)
have also entered Mad Jack Fuller 19.2.05

Martin

MartinM wrote:

> I have just entered this as a change from Pam's.

See you there. I'm going to do a few 100s in January.

"Simonb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> MartinM wrote:
>
> > I have just entered this as a change from Pam's.

> See you there. I'm going to do a few 100s in January.

I can't do the Whitchurch (working) but will also do the Denmed -Alton on
5th Feb

MartinM [email protected] opined the following...
> I have just entered this as a change from Pam's.
> I will certainly have;
>
> Bright Eyes
> Burning like Fire
>
> so soon after Xmas/New Year ;-)
> have also entered Mad Jack Fuller 19.2.05

Until I twigged the Audax reference I thought this was some kind of
perculiar code.

I was waiting for a "Good, but the Bishop will fly south for the
brocolli" answer.

Still got my eye on the ELE. Might have to put in some more serious
training though!

Jon

Jon Senior wrote:

> Until I twigged the Audax reference I thought this was some kind of
> perculiar code.

Took me a second or twa as well.

ps, the foxglove is uncommon in these parts but the swallow flies high.

Simonb wrote:

> Took me a second or twa as well.

^^ two (little pishde)

"MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I have just entered this as a change from Pam's.
> I will certainly have;
>
> Bright Eyes
> Burning like Fire
>
> so soon after Xmas/New Year ;-)
> have also entered Mad Jack Fuller 19.2.05
>
> Martin

Quite fancy this one myself - close to home if the weather's bad.... maybe
see you there?

Julia

"JBB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >I have just entered this as a change from Pam's.
> > I will certainly have;
> >
> > Bright Eyes
> > Burning like Fire
> >
> > so soon after Xmas/New Year ;-)
> > have also entered Mad Jack Fuller 19.2.05
> >
> > Martin
> >

> Quite fancy this one myself - close to home if the weather's bad.... maybe
> see you there?

does that mean you will decide on the day?

Martin

"MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "JBB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "MartinM" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> >I have just entered this as a change from Pam's.
>> > I will certainly have;
>> >
>> > Bright Eyes
>> > Burning like Fire
>> >
>> > so soon after Xmas/New Year ;-)
>> > have also entered Mad Jack Fuller 19.2.05
>> >
>> > Martin
>> >

>> Quite fancy this one myself - close to home if the weather's bad....
>> maybe
>> see you there?

> does that mean you will decide on the day?
>
> Martin

It means I'll enter then decide on the day if I'm riding - force 9 gales,
freezing fog or sheet-ice covered lanes mean I will have a lie-in or put my
running shoes on and go out with the dog.

HTH
Julia