Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Ping SoCal Dewds and Dewdettes

Started by Ride-A-Lot · · Last activity · 5 posts · 348 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
22 November 2004
Last activity
23 November 2004
Original author
Ride-A-Lot
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
348
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Have you guys put the Nokian Studs on yet? I can only imaging what
    awaits us least coasters this winter.

    http://www.lancasteronline.com/pages/news/ap/4/calif_storm

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  2. Ride-A-Lot said:

    Have you guys put the Nokian Studs on yet? I can only imaging what
    awaits us least coasters this winter.

    http://www.lancasteronline.com/pages/news/ap/4/calif_storm

    it was a nice storm....I was riding (boarding) 2-3 feet of new powder
    yesterday, as long as I could stand it (resort opened noon, and took a
    tad longer than expected to get up, so only lasted about 4 hours).
    there were snow flurries pretty much the entire time and had to use chains.

    no studs yet, maybe if this stuff sticks around. it got down to the
    lowest elevation I can remember a long time, but still a good hour+
    drive away from me. I'd rather ride (XC) in my backyard than the white
    stuff but might be fun to bring the wheels sometime.

    bri

    Quoted message said:



    --

    * enjoying the karma *
    remove LKJSDFJSD from address to email

  3. Ride-A-Lot said:

    Have you guys put the Nokian Studs on yet? I can only imaging what
    awaits us least coasters this winter.

    http://www.lancasteronline.com/pages/news/ap/4/calif_storm

    Yeah, looks like we're actually going to have a real winter this year.
    It's been freezing, here @ sea level, at night lately. I almost closed my
    balcony door last night, and had to stop using my fan :-p
    --
    Slacker

  4. Ride-A-Lot <[email hidden]> wrote in
    news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Have you guys put the Nokian Studs on yet? I can only imaging what
    awaits us least coasters this winter.

    http://www.lancasteronline.com/pages/news/ap/4/calif_storm

    This storm hit Phoenix this morning and I was saved by a page.
    I was headed to Pima Canyon to hook up with a bud to ride a
    trail of his choice (I've only done Mormon). Would have been
    three-four miles from home and pretty wet and no shell.

    Got a good recommendation for a water resistent vented shell?

    -Jeff C

  5. Ride-A-Lot said:

    Have you guys put the Nokian Studs on yet? I can only imaging what
    awaits us least coasters this winter.

    http://www.lancasteronline.com/pages/news/ap/4/calif_storm

    I did the standard pre-dawn ride Sun and froze my ass off.
    It was 38 Deg in Agoura. The wind chill was brutal.

    I know what all you guys where they have real winters are saying, wimp!!

    Yeah, the worst that we get is still better than a lot of places for riding.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.