Ping: Steve (boat-boy) Baker

Oops - sorry for the echoes. Obviously got carried away waiting for
the frikkin' thing to post.
Prolly happen again, but I'll try to apologise for that one when it
happens. ;-P

Meantime - I seem to be back .

Steve

"SailDesign" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> JG says:
>
> >"Dave W" wrote in message
> >> Where has the resident spelling nazi been?

> >Capitalize proper nouns: " Nazi "

> Since it's a title, honorary or not, capitalise both - "Spelling Nazi"
>
> Thank you!
>
> Steve "better late than never"

Hey Baker - where TF is my bread?

',;~}~

Shaun aRe

SailDesign wrote:
> JG says:
>
> >"Dave W" wrote in message
> >> Where has the resident spelling nazi been?

> >Capitalize proper nouns: " Nazi "

> Since it's a title, honorary or not, capitalise both - "Spelling

Nazi"

> Thank you!
>
> Steve "better late than never"

Hit the "enter" key twice under quoted text, ya google rookie.

JD

Shaun aRe wrote:
> "SailDesign" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > JG says:

> > >Capitalize proper nouns: " Nazi "

> > Since it's a title, honorary or not, capitalise both - "Spelling

Nazi"

> > Thank you!
> >
> > Steve "better late than never"

> Hey Baker - where TF is my bread?
>
> ',;~}~
>

> Shaun aRe

When I get my rim, I'll send you some bread ;-P

Steve

JD wrote:
> SailDesign wrote:
> > JG says:

> > >Capitalize proper nouns: " Nazi "

> > Since it's a title, honorary or not, capitalise both - "Spelling

> Nazi"
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > Steve "better late than never"

> Hit the "enter" key twice under quoted text, ya google rookie.
>
> JD

I'll get there - eventually.

Steve "maybe..."

"SailDesign" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Shaun aRe wrote:
> > "SailDesign" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > JG says:

> > > Since it's a title, honorary or not, capitalise both - "Spelling

> Nazi"
> > >
> > > Thank you!
> > >
> > > Steve "better late than never"

> > Hey Baker - where TF is my bread?
> >
> > ',;~}~
> >

> > Shaun aRe

> When I get my rim, I'll send you some bread ;-P
>
> Steve

BWAAAAAHAHAHA... oh.

',;~}~

Shaun aRe