Ping Tampa folk

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Squid-In-Traini, May 14, 2003.

  1. Anyone here from Tampa or within a 20-mile radius? Would like a riding partner sometime this summer.

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

    Tags:

  2. "Phil, Squid-in-Training" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:W%[email protected]...
    > Anyone here from Tampa or within a 20-mile radius? Would like a riding partner sometime
    > this summer.
    >
    > --
    > Phil, Squid-in-Training

    Not in the Tampa area, but I do get down to Ocala to ride Santos once in a while. If you've never
    been there, it's worth the 1.5 hour drive from where you are. I drive more than twice that far for
    the ride. Awesome trails. I've heard Razorback is awesome also. Let me know if you want to hook up
    some weekend.

    Iggy

  3. > Not in the Tampa area, but I do get down to Ocala to ride Santos once in a while. If you've never
    > been there, it's worth the 1.5 hour drive from
    where
    > you are. I drive more than twice that far for the ride. Awesome trails. I've heard Razorback is
    > awesome also. Let me know if you want to hook up some weekend.

    Santos I've been to. I like the areas where there's the 30-foot-high, 50 or 60 degree slope to the
    bottom. Razorback I've heard is quite a bit more technical than any other. Reddick (maybe the same?)
    is another I've heard of.

    I'm taking classes here in Tampa so it's hard to get out that far... Thanks though.

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  4. "Phil, Squid-in-Training" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Not in the Tampa area, but I do get down to Ocala to ride Santos once in
    > > while. If you've never been there, it's worth the 1.5 hour drive from
    > where
    > > you are. I drive more than twice that far for the ride. Awesome
    trails.
    > > I've heard Razorback is awesome also. Let me know if you want to hook
    up
    > > some weekend.
    >
    > Santos I've been to. I like the areas where there's the 30-foot-high, 50
    or
    > 60 degree slope to the bottom. Razorback I've heard is quite a bit more technical than any other.
    > Reddick (maybe the same?) is another I've heard of.
    >
    > I'm taking classes here in Tampa so it's hard to get out that far...
    Thanks
    > though.
    >
    > --
    > Phil, Squid-in-Training

    Yeah, Razorback is located in Reddick, Florida. I'm hoping to get there this weekend. Just tuned the
    rig and am looking for some technical trails to try it out on.

    Iggy

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

  6. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 16 May 2003 11:00:47 -0700, JD wrote:
    > "Iggy Peuterbaugh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>... <snip>
    >
    > What a cool name. Can I use it if Mr Ranger stops me for speeding on a trail?

    The problem would be saying it with a straight face. :)

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    BB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 16 May 2003 11:00:47 -0700, JD wrote:
    > > "Iggy Peuterbaugh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>... <snip>
    > >
    > > What a cool name. Can I use it if Mr Ranger stops me for speeding on a trail?
    >
    > The problem would be saying it with a straight face. :)

    I can do it. If I can dispatch the cops to a report of an obese woman chasing a skinny naked man
    with a baseball bat without cracking up, I can use Iggy's name with a straight face.

    JD based on a true story