PING- thunderbird users

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by anisaerah, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. anisaerah

    anisaerah Guest

    I am having a problem accessing rfc through my ISP using thunderbird. I
    can read and post to my other newsgroups, no problem. It shows the
    messages unread for rfc but will not dl them. Anyone care to help me
    troubleshoot?

    Saerah

    Tags:

  2. anisaerah wrote:
    > I am having a problem accessing rfc through my ISP using thunderbird. I
    > can read and post to my other newsgroups, no problem. It shows the
    > messages unread for rfc but will not dl them. Anyone care to help me
    > troubleshoot?
    >
    > Saerah

    nevermind, figured it out.

    --