Ping: Travis

David L

Guest
If you have so much spare time and no job, why don't you look into becoming a bike messenger?

Dave

> If you have so much spare time and no job, why don't you look into becoming a bike messenger?
>

> Dave

it's a good idea, however, there is literally no call for it whatsoever in farmington, or
neighboring towns. Even if i did try it, businesses are spaced so far apart i could get there far
quicker in my car. but still, with no call for it, i may get one job per month.

i can't exactly justify going to a city, like Portland, where i know nothing about, and expecting to
make a living wage based on my ability to get from point A to B as fast as possible, while not
knowing how to get from A to B.
--
~Travis

> > If you have so much spare time and no job, why don't you look into
becoming
> > a bike messenger?
> >

> > Dave
> >

> it's a good idea, however, there is literally no call for it whatsoever in farmington, or
> neighboring towns. Even if i did try it, businesses are spaced so far apart i could get there far
> quicker in my car. but still, with no call for it, i may get one job per month.
>
> i can't exactly justify going to a city, like Portland, where i know nothing about, and expecting
> to make a living wage based on my ability to get from point A to B as fast as possible, while not
> knowing how to get from A to B.

i guess not in a small town, knowing your way around the business district in many cities is a great
job, spend the whole day outside, delivering packages.

Dave

> --
> ~Travis
>
> travis57 at megalink dot net http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

> "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > If you have so much spare time and no job, why don't you look into
> becoming
> > > a bike messenger?
> > >

> > > Dave
> > >

> > it's a good idea, however, there is literally no call for it whatsoever in farmington, or
> > neighboring towns. Even if i did try it, businesses are spaced so far apart i could get there
> > far quicker in my car. but still, with no call for it, i may get one job per month.
> >
> > i can't exactly justify going to a city, like Portland, where i know nothing about, and
> > expecting to make a living wage based on my ability to get from point A to B as fast as
> > possible, while not knowing how to get from A to B.
>
> i guess not in a small town, knowing your way around the business district in many cities is a
> great job, spend the whole day outside, delivering packages.

Yeah, if there was a call for it i would give it a try. nothing like getting to ride my bike, and
get paid for it.
--
~Travis

"David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> If you have so much spare time and no job, why don't you look into becoming a bike messenger?

That would cut into his time for posting inane tripe here. He can't have that.

JD

> "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > If you have so much spare time and no job, why don't you look into becoming a bike messenger?
>
> That would cut into his time for posting inane tripe here. He can't have that.
>
> JD

now if you had waited and read my responses before sending off your reply you would not appear the
fool here.
--
~Travis

From: Technician <[email protected]> Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Subject: Re: Ping:
Travis Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 17:39:14 -0400 Organization: Posted via Supernews,
http://www.supernews.com Message-ID: <[email protected]>

> "David L" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > If you have so much spare time and no job, why don't you look into becoming a bike messenger?
>
> That would cut into his time for posting inane tripe here. He can't have that.
>
> JD

now if you had waited and read my responses before sending off your reply you would not appear the
fool here.
--
~Travis

That's fresh, you calling anyone else here with anything above a double-digit IQ a fool. Post some
more, doof.

JD

> > > That would cut into his time for posting inane tripe here. He can't have that.
> > >
> > > JD
> > >

> > now if you had waited and read my responses before sending off your reply you would not appear
> > the fool here.
>
> That's fresh, you calling anyone else here with anything above a double-digit IQ a fool. Post some
> more, doof.

That's it? you must be having a bad day. better luck next time.
--
~Travis