PING: Wayne B

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Chatty Cathy, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. Chatty Cathy

    Chatty Cathy Guest

    Well?

    --
    Cheers
    Chatty Cathy

    Tags:

  2. On Fri 21 Apr 2006 03:23:04p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty Cathy?

    > Well?

    Well, what? Did I forget to do something?

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________

  3. Chatty Cathy

    Chatty Cathy Guest

    Wayne Boatwright wrote:
    > On Fri 21 Apr 2006 03:23:04p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty Cathy?
    >
    >> Well?

    > Well, what? Did I forget to do something?

    Just wondered where you were ;)

    --
    Cheers
    Chatty Cathy

  4. On Fri 21 Apr 2006 10:39:47p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty
    Cathy?

    > Wayne Boatwright wrote:
    >> On Fri 21 Apr 2006 03:23:04p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty
    >> Cathy?
    >>
    >>> Well?

    >> Well, what? Did I forget to do something?
    >>

    > Just wondered where you were ;)

    That was nice of you! Work has been unusually busy over the past few days.
    When I did have a minute here and there to glance at rfc, I didn't see too
    many threads I was interested in. I took the day off today and we drove over
    to Canyon Lake for a steamboat ride. Things have settled down at work and
    schedules are getting back to normal.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________

  5. Chatty Cathy

    Chatty Cathy Guest

    Wayne Boatwright wrote:
    > On Fri 21 Apr 2006 10:39:47p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty
    > Cathy?
    >
    >> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
    >>> On Fri 21 Apr 2006 03:23:04p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty
    >>> Cathy?

    >>> Well, what? Did I forget to do something?
    >>>

    >> Just wondered where you were ;)
    >>

    > That was nice of you! Work has been unusually busy over the past few days.
    > When I did have a minute here and there to glance at rfc, I didn't see too
    > many threads I was interested in. I took the day off today and we drove over
    > to Canyon Lake for a steamboat ride. Things have settled down at work and
    > schedules are getting back to normal.

    Glad to hear you are doing okay...

    --
    Cheers
    Chatty Cathy

  6. On Sat 22 Apr 2006 12:31:16a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty Cathy?

    > Glad to hear you are doing okay...

    Thanks, Cathy!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬