PING: Wayne B

On Fri 21 Apr 2006 03:23:04p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty Cathy?

> Well?

Well, what? Did I forget to do something?

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Fri 21 Apr 2006 03:23:04p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty Cathy?
>
>> Well?

> Well, what? Did I forget to do something?

Just wondered where you were ;)

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

On Fri 21 Apr 2006 10:39:47p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty
Cathy?

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Fri 21 Apr 2006 03:23:04p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty
>> Cathy?
>>
>>> Well?

>> Well, what? Did I forget to do something?
>>

> Just wondered where you were ;)

That was nice of you! Work has been unusually busy over the past few days.
When I did have a minute here and there to glance at rfc, I didn't see too
many threads I was interested in. I took the day off today and we drove over
to Canyon Lake for a steamboat ride. Things have settled down at work and
schedules are getting back to normal.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
_____________________

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Fri 21 Apr 2006 10:39:47p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty
> Cathy?
>
>> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>>> On Fri 21 Apr 2006 03:23:04p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty
>>> Cathy?

>>> Well, what? Did I forget to do something?
>>>

>> Just wondered where you were ;)
>>

> That was nice of you! Work has been unusually busy over the past few days.
> When I did have a minute here and there to glance at rfc, I didn't see too
> many threads I was interested in. I took the day off today and we drove over
> to Canyon Lake for a steamboat ride. Things have settled down at work and
> schedules are getting back to normal.

Glad to hear you are doing okay...

--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy

On Sat 22 Apr 2006 12:31:16a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Chatty Cathy?

> Glad to hear you are doing okay...

Thanks, Cathy!

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬