Ping: Whoever posted that crap about me

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Sheryl Rosen, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Sheryl Rosen

    Sheryl Rosen Guest

    If you have something to say about me, say it, but IDENTIFY YOURSELF!

    By hiding behind your anonymous remailer, you are giving yourself absolutely NO credibility.

    So come on! Grow a backbone, and tell me who you are.

    Actually, I'm pretty sure I know who you are. You left your fingerprints all over it.

    Big brave name-calling pathetic bastard, hiding behind an anonymous remailer, with nothing better to
    do than to say terrible things about people you don't know and will never meet!

    And you have the AUDACITY to imply I have no life?

    It is YOU who has the painful, miserable, solitary life, to post something so demeaning and libelous
    to someone who has done nothing whatsoever against you.

    You might think you hurt me with your words, but you haven't. If anything, your vile, horrible words
    have made me stronger!

    So go crawl back under your rock....no wait, I take that back, I don't want to insult the slugs and
    insects of the world by equating you to them.

    Tags:

  2. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    "Sheryl Rosen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BC41F4E3.451E2%[email protected]...
    > If you have something to say about me, say it, but IDENTIFY YOURSELF!
    >
    > By hiding behind your anonymous remailer, you are giving yourself
    absolutely
    > NO credibility.
    >
    > So come on! Grow a backbone, and tell me who you are.
    >
    > Actually, I'm pretty sure I know who you are. You left your fingerprints
    all
    > over it.
    >
    > Big brave name-calling pathetic bastard, hiding behind an anonymous remailer, with nothing better
    > to do than to say terrible things about
    people
    > you don't know and will never meet!

    Here's a suggestion: Never wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig likes it. Your
    killfile was designed for the OP.

  3. Rmiller

    Rmiller Guest

    >So come on! Grow a backbone, and tell me who you are.
    >
    >Actually, I'm pretty sure I know who you are. You left your fingerprints all over it.
    >
    >Big brave name-calling pathetic bastard, hiding behind an anonymous remailer, with nothing better
    >to do than to say terrible things about people you don't know and will never meet!
    >
    >And you have the AUDACITY to imply I have no life?
    >
    >It is YOU who has the painful, miserable, solitary life, to post something so demeaning and
    >libelous to someone who has done nothing whatsoever against you.
    >
    >You might think you hurt me with your words, but you haven't. If anything, your vile, horrible
    >words have made me stronger!
    >
    >So go crawl back under your rock....no wait, I take that back, I don't want to insult the slugs and
    >insects of the world by equating you to them.

    Sheryl, this person is a total jerk and has zero credibility. He is an idiot. Rosie

  4. Steve Calvin

    Steve Calvin Guest

    Sheryl,

    This idiot deserves no response. That's kinda like feeding the plant in Little Shop of Horrors
    (danged, if I can remember the name...)

    --
    Steve

  5. Orion

    Orion Guest

    "Steve Calvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Sheryl,
    >
    > This idiot deserves no response. That's kinda like feeding the plant in Little Shop of Horrors
    > (danged, if I can remember the name...)

    Feed me, Semore (can't remember how it's spelled) And Sheryl, don't feed him.

    Suzan

    --
    > Steve
    >
    > Men are from Earth. Women are from Earth. Deal with it.

  6. Pennyaline

    Pennyaline Guest

    "orion" wrote:
    > "Steve Calvin" wrote:
    > > Sheryl,
    > >
    > > This idiot deserves no response. That's kinda like feeding the plant in Little Shop of Horrors
    > > (danged, if I can remember the name...)
    > >
    > Feed me, Semore (can't remember how it's spelled) And Sheryl, don't feed him.

    That's "Seymour"! And the plant was Audrey II.

  7. On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 05:14:52 GMT, Sheryl Rosen
    <[email protected]> arranged random neurons, so they looked like
    this:

    >If you have something to say about me, say it, but IDENTIFY YOURSELF!

    Sheryl - fuhgedaboutit. Don't worry about trolls. Worry about the rest of us :)

    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    "If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret had been as old as the bird, and if the
    bird's breasts had been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very good dinner." Anonymous.

    To reply, remove replace "shcox" with "cox"

  8. orion wrote:
    > "Steve Calvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Sheryl,
    >>
    >>This idiot deserves no response. That's kinda like feeding the plant in Little Shop of Horrors
    >>(danged, if I can remember the name...)
    >>

    > Feed me, Semore (can't remember how it's spelled) And Sheryl, don't feed him.
    >
    > Suzan

    The plant's name was Audrey.

    --Charlene

    --
    Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. --
    James Bovard

    --

    email perronnelle at earthlink . net