Pink cable housing?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott, Aug 16, 2005.

  1. I need some for Mrs Squirrel's bike. Sources?

    --

    Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
    71 Type 2: the Wonderbus

    Tags:

  2. Neil Brooks

    Neil Brooks Guest

  3. On 8/16/2005 11:33 AM Neil Brooks wrote:

    > "Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>I need some for Mrs Squirrel's bike. Sources?

    > http://www.loosescrews.com
    >
    > If they don't have it, likely they'll know who might....

    That may be true, but on their "Contact Us" page they write, "you may
    contact us at our e-mail address, inquiry(at)loosescrews.com, but please
    do not ask technical questions, and please do not ask us about the
    availability of specific small parts or tools. What you see on the site
    is all we currently have available for sale."

    They don't have pink housing on their site, so I reckon I need some
    other ideas.

    --

    Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
    71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
    84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana")
    KG6RCR

  4. None

    None Guest

    Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

    >> "Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>

    >>> I need some for Mrs Squirrel's bike. Sources?

    Brake or Shifter?

  5. On 8/16/2005 1:57 PM None wrote:

    > Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott wrote:

    > Brake or Shifter?

    Both.

    --

  6. On 8/16/2005 1:59 PM Andrew F Martin wrote:

    > http://www.firstflightbikes.com/brakes-l.htm
    >
    > search for "pink" on the page. $1 a foot.

    That did the trick! Thank you!