******** Spammers

Timbo77

Nov 29, 2004
Im sick of these bloody spammers trying to flog **** !!! How about this forum be used for its original purpose? Not for buying farking nike air jordans, i-phones or providing advice on whether some **** should sleep with her boss or dump her boyfriend ! She's probably sleeping with both anyway !!!

The admins need to get the finger out and if this kind of junk is causing a work overload then they need to get other people involved to clean the place up.
Steve

sm0241 said:
The admins need to get the finger out and if this kind of junk is causing a work overload then they need to get other people involved to clean the place up.
Steve
Maybe the admin people are happy for the spammers.. probably helps pay for the site.. and the donuts they eat.
Reality - this is a BIG site.. not sure they really give a toss.

Very true and im sure its not a huge issue for them. But......This site was much more enjoyable before it suddenly became infected with the volume of Spam advertising currently experienced.

Seeya

Ms_Merida said:
Maybe the admin people are happy for the spammers.. probably helps pay for the site.. and the donuts they eat.
Reality - this is a BIG site.. not sure they really give a toss.

It won't be a BIG site for very much longer if its not taken care of. I've just about given up on it, too much wading through c**p.

athman said:
It won't be a BIG site for very much longer if its not taken care of. I've just about given up on it, too much wading through c**p.
What are you whining about dude? The spam now is nowhere near as prevalent as it was before. Sure, there are still occasional spam threads, but you don't have to "wade through c**p". Use the search feature.