Piss on me

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, Apr 30, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. John G

    John G Guest

  3. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

  5. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

  6. Bob Rahgers

    Bob Rahgers Guest

  7. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

  8. On Thu, 01 May 2003 15:55:25 GMT, "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote:

    |> Next time you're in Fruita at the 18 Road parking lot, take a piss on
    |> me.
    |>

    |http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/canyoufeelthelove(1).jp |g
    |
    |How did you get that "reserved" parking place?

    It's not a parking space just a fence post.

    A feww years ago they were looking for donations to defray some of the costs for putting in a
    "real" parking lot with bathrooms, etc. and you bought a post to donate.

  9. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Thu, 01 May 2003 08:29:45 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Thu, 01 May 2003 08:29:19 -0400, Dave W <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >|On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:46:09 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n
    >|<[email protected]> wrote:
    >|
    >|>Next time you're in Fruita at the 18 Road parking lot, take a piss on
    >|>me.
    >|>
    >|>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/canyoufeelthelove(1).jpg
    >|
    >|Hmm, there's an idea!
    >|
    >|Dave (na, nevermind. Not worth my piss!)
    >
    >You could hit something that high while squatting?
    >
    >You've got a future in film babe.

    As long as it's one of yours......babe.

    Tell ya' what, have your people get in touch with my people, and we'll do lunch.....

    Ciao,

    Dave (ought to be in pictures)

  10. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > |http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/canyoufeelthelove(1).j p
    > > |
    > > |How did you get that "reserved" parking place?
    > > |

    > > It's not a parking space just a fence post.
    > >
    > > A feww years ago they were looking for donations to defray some of the costs for putting in a
    > > "real" parking lot with bathrooms, etc. and you bought a post to donate.
    >

    > Great idea.

    If anyone is interested in donating money and getting their name on a post there, I can still make
    it happen. All of the money goes into a nonprofit that uses the funds to match grant money for trail
    and MTB recreation development.

    JD

  11. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > |http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/canyoufeelthelove(1).j p

    > > > It's not a parking space just a fence post.
    > > >
    > > > A feww years ago they were looking for donations to defray some of the costs for putting in a
    > > > "real" parking lot with bathrooms, etc. and you bought a post to donate.
    > >

    > > Great idea.
    >
    > If anyone is interested in donating money and getting their name on a post there, I can still make
    > it happen. All of the money goes into a nonprofit that uses the funds to match grant money for
    > trail and MTB recreation development.
    >
    > JD

    Can I donate $ and have some else's name on it? hehehe....I gotta idea....
    --
    Slacker

  12. Martees

    Martees Guest

    "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    |http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/canyoufeelthelove(1).j

    and

    > > > Great idea.
    > >
    > > If anyone is interested in donating money and getting their name on a post there, I can still
    > > make it happen. All of the money goes into a nonprofit that uses the funds to match grant money
    > > for trail and MTB recreation development.
    > >
    > > JD
    >
    > Can I donate $ and have some else's name on it? hehehe....I gotta
    idea....
    > --
    > Slacker

    HAHAHAHA

    Marty

  13. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    news:[email protected]... <snip>

    > Can I donate $ and have some else's name on it? hehehe....I gotta
    idea....
    > --
    > Slacker

    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

    I'll pitch in a few bucks for our boy!

    Matt

  14. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  15. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:46:09 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Next time you're in Fruita at the 18 Road parking lot, take a piss on
    >me.
    >
    >http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/canyoufeelthelove(1).jpg

    hmmmm?

    Bill(completely and utterly perplexed on this one)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass
    rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an
    interpretation of the world.
    :-]

  16. Peter R .

    Peter R . Guest

    On Thu, 1 May 2003 16:37:23 -0700, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> > Great idea.
    >>
    >> If anyone is interested in donating money and getting their name on a post there, I can still
    >> make it happen. All of the money goes into a nonprofit that uses the funds to match grant money
    >> for trail and MTB recreation development.
    >>
    >> JD
    >
    >Can I donate $ and have some else's name on it? hehehe....I gotta idea....

    I'm game !

    Peter R.

  17. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Again?

    Heheheheheh ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe

  18. Technician

    Technician Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, slacker7 @sbcglobal.net says...
    > "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]... <snip>
    > > >
    > > > Can I donate $ and have some else's name on it? hehehe....I gotta
    > > idea....
    > > > --
    > > > Slacker
    > > >

    > > Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
    > >
    > > I'll pitch in a few bucks for our boy!
    > >
    > > Matt
    >

    > Good man...you nailed it!
    > --
    > Slacker

    And just what boy is that, pray tell?

    ~Travis
    --
    travis57 at megalink dot net

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer

  19. Bomba

    Bomba Guest