**** on me

> >Can I donate $ and have some else's name on it? hehehe....I gotta
idea....

> I'm game !

If it's who I think it is - count me in too. What better way to commemorate a mountain bike trail!

> >>Good man...you nailed it!
> >

> > And just what boy is that, pray tell?
>
> Watch the paranoia creeping in...

I'm always paranoid. hence why i have a monitor set up so i can keep an eye on my server logs 24/7.
It comes from the mix of OCD and MDD.

I'll try and refrain from letting it leak out into this group again.

~Travis
--
travis57 at megalink dot net

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer

"Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]... <snip>
> > >
> > > Can I donate $ and have some else's name on it? hehehe....I gotta
> > idea....
> > > --
> > > Slacker
> > >

> > Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
> >
> > I'll pitch in a few bucks for our boy!
> >
> > Matt

Aha.... great idea.

That would be funny.

Andy Chequer

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]... <snip>
> >
> > Can I donate $ and have some else's name on it? hehehe....I gotta
> idea....
> > --
> > Slacker
> >

> Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
>
> I'll pitch in a few bucks for our boy!
>
> Matt

For all he's done for mountain biking and especially this newsgroup, I'd be proud to
contribute as well.

/s

"John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:T3vsa.701199$3D1.387239@sccrnsc01...
> > >Can I donate $ and have some else's name on it? hehehe....I gotta
> idea....
> >
> > I'm game !
>

> If it's who I think it is - count me in too. What better way to
commemorate
> a mountain bike trail!

Excellent, I would contribute but the hassle of exchange rates from UK etc may make it impractical -
when are you lot getting the Euro?

news:<[email protected]>...
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]... <snip>
> > >
> > > Can I donate $ and have some else's name on it? hehehe....I gotta
> idea....
> > > --
> > > Slacker
> > >

> > Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
> >
> > I'll pitch in a few bucks for our boy!
> >
> > Matt
>

> Good man...you nailed it!

I'm up for that as well. You're a very devious and dastardly fellow. I like that. :)

Spider

"Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]... <snip>
> > >
> > > Can I donate $ and have some else's name on it? hehehe....I gotta
> > idea....
> > > --
> > > Slacker
> > >

> > Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
> >
> > I'll pitch in a few bucks for our boy!
> >
> > Matt
>

> Good man...you nailed it!
> --
> Slacker

I would donate a few bucks to that cause. JD?

Craig Brossman

In article <[email protected]>, "spademan o---[\) *"
<[email protected]> says...

> > idea....
> > >
> > > I'm game !
> >

> > If it's who I think it is - count me in too. What better way to
> commemorate
> > a mountain bike trail!
> >

> Excellent, I would contribute but the hassle of exchange rates from UK etc may make it impractical
> - when are you lot getting the Euro?

The US will adopt the Euro when France defeats us in a war ;-)

~Travis
--

Technician wrote:

>>Excellent, I would contribute but the hassle of exchange rates from UK etc may make it impractical
>>- when are you lot getting the Euro?
>>

> The US will adopt the Euro when France defeats us in a war ;-)

You joke, but it may well happen in the next 10 years. It won't be a battle fought by armies and
bombs, but by economies and currencies. And in an ironic twist, it could force you to adopt the
Euro, at least in terms of foreign reserves.

Technician wrote:

> I'll try and refrain from letting it leak out into this group again.

BAD Richard, No bike for you! Two WEEKS!!!!!!

--
John G. (GT-Timberline Nazi!)

In article <[email protected]>, myarse247 @hotmail.com says...
> Technician wrote:
>
> >>Excellent, I would contribute but the hassle of exchange rates from UK etc may make it
> >>impractical - when are you lot getting the Euro?
> >>

> > The US will adopt the Euro when France defeats us in a war ;-)
>
> You joke, but it may well happen in the next 10 years. It won't be a battle fought by armies and
> bombs, but by economies and currencies. And in an ironic twist, it could force you to adopt the
> Euro, at least in terms of foreign reserves.

Well, i still like the dollar. Just old fashioned i guess.

~Travis
--
travis57 at megalink dot net

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer

> Technician wrote:
>
> > I'll try and refrain from letting it leak out into this group again.
>

> BAD Richard, No bike for you! Two WEEKS!!!!!!
>
> > ~Travis

LOL, it just may take that long to build (though as fast as i work when inspired, i doubt it will
take a day longer than to receive all the parts).

And what happens if i ride it before then ;-)

~Travis
--

Technician wrote:
> And what happens if i ride it before then ;-)

I took my Beer'Cross for a ride with no cranks or brakes.
Took it to the top of the hill and let it go...... SCARY!

> Technician wrote:
> > And what happens if i ride it before then ;-)
>
> I took my Beer'Cross for a ride with no cranks or brakes.
> Took it to the top of the hill and let it go...... SCARY!

LOL, i didn't mean before it was built, i meant before the two weeks were up.

I can imagine it would be fairly interesting with no brakes or drivetrain to slow it down.

~Travis
--
travis57 at megalink dot net

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronics, Owner/Founder/Developer

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I'll pitch in a few bucks for our boy!

How about we all pitch in for alt.mountain-bike to get a post? Giving that tool attention is all he
wants, negatve or otherwise, so why give in to that? Sure the irony is there, but he's not worth it,
especially disgracing such a great area with any kind of his presence. It would be akin to putting a
picture of Yessir Arafatass in a synagogue.

If we exceed the basic $100 for a post, then it's going to a good cause. For every other $100 we go
over the initial to get an AM-B post, we can come up with a vote (by those who gave) on suggested
wording for extra posts.

Post your pledges and let's see if this can get going enough to represent AM-B and whatever else our
collective minds can come up with.

JD

On 2 May 2003 14:58:02 -0700, JD wrote:

> How about we all pitch in for alt.mountain-bike to get a post?

I'll donate some coin for an alt.mountain-bike post, but not for a post for our our nimrod troll.

> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > I'll pitch in a few bucks for our boy!
>
> How about we all pitch in for alt.mountain-bike to get a post? Giving that tool attention is all
> he wants, negatve or otherwise, so why give in to that? Sure the irony is there, but he's not
> worth it, especially disgracing such a great area with any kind of his presence. It would be akin
> to putting a picture of Yessir Arafatass in a synagogue.
>
> If we exceed the basic $100 for a post, then it's going to a good cause. For every other $100 we
> go over the initial to get an AM-B post, we can come up with a vote (by those who gave) on
> suggested wording for extra posts.
>
> Post your pledges and let's see if this can get going enough to represent AM-B and whatever else
> our collective minds can come up with.
>
> JD

I'm in for $20.00-for the AM-B post, or whatever...

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:46:09 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

>Next time you're in Fruita at the 18 Road parking lot, take a **** on
>me.
>
>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/canyoufeelthelove(1).jpg

I think I understand now. Some Ijit trying to get under P e t e' s skin.

Perhaps the Ijit should get a life.

:-]

On 2 May 2003 14:58:02 -0700, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> I'll pitch in a few bucks for our boy!
>
>How about we all pitch in for alt.mountain-bike to get a post? Giving that tool attention is all he
>wants, negatve or otherwise, so why give in to that? Sure the irony is there, but he's not worth
>it, especially disgracing such a great area with any kind of his presence. It would be akin to
>putting a picture of Yessir Arafatass in a synagogue.
>
>If we exceed the basic $100 for a post, then it's going to a good cause. For every other $100 we go
>over the initial to get an AM-B post, we can come up with a vote (by those who gave) on suggested
>wording for extra posts.
>
>Post your pledges and let's see if this can get going enough to represent AM-B and whatever else
>our collective minds can come up with.
>
>JD

I'm in for $xx.xx

Do you have a pay pal account?

:-]

On Fri, 02 May 2003 21:17:07 -0400, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

|On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:46:09 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n
|<[email protected]> wrote:
|
|>Next time you're in Fruita at the 18 Road parking lot, take a **** on
|>me.
|>
|>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/canyoufeelthelove(1).jpg
|

|I think I understand now. Some Ijit trying to get under P e t e' s |skin.

Uh, nope.

|Perhaps the Ijit should get a life.

They are friends of mine. It was my idea. They waited until I had left to follow through, although
they wussed out and didn't whip anything out, other than a water bottle.

Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm