Pitlock bike locks...

Banatean

Jul 26, 2003
I need your guys help,does anyone know where i can buy this locks ?,i'm interested in the one that has locks for the front wheel,rear wheel,seatpost,headset and brake model.On their site they list at 102.90 Euro ! :eek: :eek: :eek: ,i did email them but i got no answer yet as in who sells them in Canada or the US.
Thank you.
Dan

Urbanbike

Apr 12, 2006
Banatean said:
I need your guys help,does anyone know where i can buy this locks ?,i'm interested in the one that has locks for the front wheel,rear wheel,seatpost,headset and brake model.On their site they list at 102.90 Euro ! :eek: :eek: :eek: ,i did email them but i got no answer yet as in who sells them in Canada or the US.
Thank you.
Dan
I have recently become an authorized PITLOCK dealer for exactly the reason you stated. I buy in quantity so I can offer them at prices that are at least reasonable to US and Canadian bikers.

At the moment, I have only the Front & Rear wheel sets, but as of next week, I will have a new shipment including Front & Rear + Seatpost as well as Front & Rear + Seatpost + Ahead.

My site URL is in my profile.