Pittsburgh Celebrates Folding Trike & other NBG Rain Riders

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Cycle America/N, May 13, 2003.

  1. As I indicated on Friday, our riders made it thru the rain, both metaphorically and in the actual
    measure of the dampness they were forced to endure. And wow do we have Ro Fischer from the Mayor's
    office and Michael Sobkowiak the W Penn Field Institute, among many others, to thank for making a
    festive lemonade out of the lemon that Mother Nature sent their way. What our riders did on their
    way, on proclamation day and what they are doing as they queue up for their rides ahead, can all be
    found at <http://www.nationalbicyclegreenway.com/Events/Mayors_Ride/reports.php>. Here as I promised
    is the complete story with pictures:

    http://www.bikeroute.com/NationalMayorsRide/Pittsburgh

    Yahoooo!!!

    btw: Leading the charge is 67 year old Jim Muellner of Just Two Bikes <http://justtwobikes.com>. He
    is riding the folding trike his company makes that fits in a suit case!!

    --
    MARTIN KRIEG: "Awake Again" Author c/o BikeRoute.com 79 & 86 TransAms, nonprofit Nat. Bicycle
    Greenway CEO

    Ever wanted anything so bad U were willing to die for it? Really die? By moving thru clinical death
    and reversing paralysis, *I saw God* when I answered that question.

    Tags:

  2. Sorry for the repost -- because it hadn't shown up in my newsreader, I had thought it didn't make
    the but -- please forgive me :(