Pittsburgh Celebrates NBG Rain Riders

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Cycle America/N, May 13, 2003.

  1. As I indicated to you on Friday, our riders made it thru the rain, both metaphorically and in the
    actual measure of the dampness they were forced to endure. And wow do we have Ro Fischer from the
    Mayor's office and Michael Sobkowiak the W Penn Field Institute, among many others, to thank for
    making a festive lemonade out of the lemon that Mother Nature sent their way. What our riders did on
    their way, on proclamation day and what they are doing as they queue up for their rides ahead, can
    all be found at <http://www.nationalbicyclegreenway.com/Events/Mayors_Ride/reports.php>. Here as I
    promised is the complete story with pictures:

    http://www.bikeroute.com/NationalMayorsRide/Pittsburgh

    Yahoooo!!!

    --
    MARTIN KRIEG: "Awake Again" Author c/o BikeRoute.com 79 & 86 TransAms, nonprofit Nat. Bicycle
    Greenway CEO

    Ever wanted anything so bad U were willing to die for it? Really die? By moving thru clinical death
    and reversing paralysis, *I saw God* when I answered that question.

    Tags:

  2. Sorry for the repost -- because it hadn't shown up in my newsreader, I had thought it didn't make
    the but -- please forgive me :(

  3. "Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway" wrote:

    > Sorry for the repost -- because it hadn't shown up in my newsreader, I had thought it didn't make
    > the but -- please forgive me :(

    Maybe.

    But hey! If you keep posting your newsletter as a link instead of posting the whole damn thing into
    the newsgroup, you're on your way to becoming a respectful member of this community (if only you
    would address individual posts, so as to give back to the community you merely abuse. You still are
    THE ONLY person I've ever known in rec.bicycles.rides who posts here once a week with his hand out -
    and NEVER contributes to ANY discussion).

    Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO http://www.CycleTourist.com Tolerance is recognizing that other people
    have different ideals and needs than you. Compromise is acting on that knowledge.