Pittsburgh rbr's???

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jason Waddell, May 12, 2003.

  1. Anyone from the area going to road nationals next week? My team is looking for someone to help us
    with feeding. The race is on Thursday May 22nd. If anyone is going to road nationals in Seven
    Springs and would like to help send me an email.

    thanks, Jason Waddell Mathis Brothers Elite Team

    Tags:

  2. Bensharp13

    Bensharp13 Guest

    i'm going jason, but i'm afraid i can't help you. i'll be wearing my west virginia shirt
    and...well...you know what that means. you should ask rory.

    benjamin sharp

    >Anyone from the area going to road nationals next week? My team is looking for someone to help us
    >with feeding. The race is on Thursday May 22nd. If anyone is going to road nationals in Seven
    >Springs and would like to help send me an email.
    >
    >thanks, Jason Waddell Mathis Brothers Elite Team

  3. Hyllus

    Hyllus Guest

    No worries Ben. You are one of those D3 pros and any good RBR reader knows that Jason would never
    take a feed from a D3 rider or team. It's beneath him.

    [email protected] (Bensharp13) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > i'm going jason, but i'm afraid i can't help you. i'll be wearing my west virginia shirt
    > and...well...you know what that means. you should ask rory.
    >
    > benjamin sharp
    >

    > >Anyone from the area going to road nationals next week? My team is looking for someone to help us
    > >with feeding. The race is on Thursday May 22nd. If anyone is going to road nationals in Seven
    > >Springs and would like to help send me an email.
    > >
    > >thanks, Jason Waddell Mathis Brothers Elite Team

  4. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    Are they going to have neutral feed like last year? I hope so... Greg

  5. No Pro

    No Pro Guest

    You might try Ronde Chump. I'm sure he'd be glad to do handups to someone he admires so.

    I have an aunt that lives in Pittsburgh area, but she'd want you to sit down at the table to be
    fed. Sorry.

    [email protected] (Jason Waddell) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone from the area going to road nationals next week? My team is looking for someone to help us
    > with feeding. The race is on Thursday May 22nd. If anyone is going to road nationals in Seven
    > Springs and would like to help send me an email.
    >
    > thanks, Jason Waddell Mathis Brothers Elite Team

  6. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Man do I wish I was in Pittsburg for that. I can just see it now -- as Jason reaches out for
    the bottle you pull back just the tiniest bit.... Jason loses his cool and learns how not to
    get dropped.

    news:[email protected]...