Pivot bushings for Fuel 90

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zilla, Apr 30, 2003.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    I need to change my pivot bushings on my (gasp someone!) Fuel 90. The job seems straight forward but
    is there a reference I can look at? Also, anywhere on-line I can buy the bushings from? I Googled to
    no avail on both counts...

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

    Tags:

  2. "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I need to change my pivot bushings on my (gasp someone!) Fuel 90. The job seems straight forward
    > but is there a reference I can look at? Also, anywhere on-line I can buy the bushings from? I
    > Googled to no avail on both counts...
    >
    > --
    > - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

    You'll probably need to "special order" them. A Trek dealer, or one of the web vendors can probably
    do it (Speedgoat) (Bikeman) (Jenson). The bolts are probably locktite sealed so it may take some
    torque to break them. A little heat wouldn't hurt.
    --

    I've spent most of my money on mountainbiking and windsurfing. The rest I've just wasted.