Pivot bushings for Fuel 90

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Zilla, Apr 30, 2003.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    I need to change my pivot bushings on my Fuel 90. The job seems straight forward but is there a
    reference I can look at? I Googled to no avail...

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

    Tags:

  2. Jon

    Jon Guest

    Try your local Trek dealer. They tend to be equipped for this sort of thing.

    Jon

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I need to change my pivot bushings on my Fuel 90. The job seems straight forward but is there a
    > reference I can look at? I Googled to no avail...
    >
    > --
    > - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

  3. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    They are. But how about replacing them, any on-line reference?

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)