Pivot bushings for Fuel 90

Zilla

Guest
I need to change my pivot bushings on my Fuel 90. The job seems straight forward but is there a
reference I can look at? I Googled to no avail...

--
- Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

Try your local Trek dealer. They tend to be equipped for this sort of thing.

Jon

"Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I need to change my pivot bushings on my Fuel 90. The job seems straight forward but is there a
> reference I can look at? I Googled to no avail...
>
> --
> - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

They are. But how about replacing them, any on-line reference?

--
- Zilla (Remove XSPAM)