Pizza question

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Kakashi, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Kakashi

Kakashi Active Member

How many slices of pizza can you eat in one sitting?

I can do a whole box of a family thin crust pepperoni pizza and a bottle if hotsauce in an hour.o_O

Tags:
    Chuckabutty likes this.

2. Corzhens

Corzhens Well-Known Member

Did it occur to you that pizza is considered junk food? It is mainly because of the oil even if the topping is full of vegetables. I also wonder if pizza is healthy or not because in my experience, pizza is so nice to eat and most delicious foods are tagged unhealthy. But maybe if eaten moderately and not frequently then I’d say pizza is okay for our body. By the way, we buy pizza in S&R and Landers super store where they serve the big size. One such pizza would be cut in 12 slices that will last for 3 sittings for the 4 people in our home.

3. Kakashi

Kakashi Active Member

I've been buying the SnR pizza and I like their size I can eat a half box of it. But when it's a family Pizza from Pizza Hut, Domino's, Shakey's then I would easily get through the whole box. I haven't tasted Landers pizza yet, but I'm constantly hearing good things about it, I'll take a peak this weekend.

4. Chuckabutty

Chuckabutty Active Member

You're a man after my own heart. Thin crust and loaded with hot pepper. Forty years ago my wife used to tell me I'll ruin my taste buds with the extremely hot curries I used to eat. But here I am, much later, and still doing the hot pepper like crazy. I highly recommend bird pepper.

5. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

thin crust I can eat 4, thick crust I can eat 2.