pizza

dcass1888

Guest
that calafornia thai chicken pizza sounds delicious what's on it apart
from the obvious?

[email protected] (dcass1888), if that's their real name, wrote:

>that calafornia thai chicken pizza sounds delicious what's on it apart
>from the obvious?

If you read the recipe, you already know what's on it. If you're a sloppy
cook, there may be a hair on it. Possibly flies. If you leave it sitting
around too long, you'll also have dust.

HTH
Carol

dcass1888 wrote:

> that calafornia thai chicken pizza sounds delicious what's on it apart
> from the obvious?

You must have missed Damsel's post from about thirteen hours ago:

California Pizza Kitchen Thai Chicken Pizza

Notes: Makes 2 9-inch pizzas

Ingredients and Directions:
Spicy peanut sauce
1/2 C. peanut butter
1/2 C. hoisin sauce
1 Tbsp. honey
2 tsp. red wine vinegar
2 tsp. minced ginger
2 Tbsp. roasted sesame oil
2 tsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. Vietnamese chili sauce (or dried chili flakes)
1 Tbsp. oyster sauce
2 Tbsp. water

Thai chicken pieces
1 Tbsp. olive oil
10 oz. boneless/skinless chicken breast,cut into 3/4-inch cubes

For the pizza
make pizza dough,use your own recipe
cornmeal or flour for handling
2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
4 scallions,slivered diagonally
1/2 C. white bean sprouts
1/4 C. shredded carrots chopped,roasted peanuts
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro

To make spicy sauce
Combine sauce ingredients in a small pan over med. heat. Bring the sauce to
a boil; boil gently for one minute. Divide into 2 portions for use on
chicken and pizza;set aside.

To make Thai chicken
Cook the chicken in olive oil over med-high heat,stirring,until just
cooked, 5 to 6 min..do not overcook. Set aside in refrigerator until
chilled through. Once chilled,coat the chicken with 1/4c sauce. Set aside
in refrigerator.

To make the pizza
use a large spoon to spread 1/4c sauce evenly over pizza dough within the
rim. cover sauce with 3/4c cheese.
Distribute half the chicken pieces over the cheese followed by half the
green onions, bean sprouts,and carrots,respectively. Sprinkle an additional
1/4c cheese over the toppings and top the pizza with 1T chopped peanuts.
Transfer the pizza to oven;bake until crisp and golden and the cheese is
bubbly, 9 to 10 min. When cooked through,remove pizza from oven. Sprinkle
1T chopped cilantro over the hot cheesy surface.
Repeat with remaining ingredients for a second pizza.

Bob

"Bob" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz>, if that's his real name, wrote:

>You must have missed Damsel's post from about thirteen hours ago:

You're a lot nicer than I am.

Carol

Carol wrote:

> You're a lot nicer than I am.

Just happened to catch me right after eating. In general, this poem which
fits me well:

The tiger in the tiger-pit
Is not more irritable than I.
The whipping tail is not more still
Than when I smell the enemy
Writhing in the essential blood
Or dangling from the friendly tree.
When I lay bare the tooth of wit
The hissing over the archèd tongue
Is more affectionate than hate,
More bitter than the love of youth,
And inaccessible by the young.
Reflected from my golden eye
The dullard knows that he is mad.
Tell me if I am not glad!

"Lines for an Old Man" by T.S. Eliot

Bob

"Bob" <virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz>, if that's their real name, wrote:

>Carol wrote:
>
>> You're a lot nicer than I am.

>Just happened to catch me right after eating. In general, this poem which
>fits me well:
>
> The tiger in the tiger-pit
> Is not more irritable than I.
> The whipping tail is not more still