Plain cycle jerseys online

Oaf

Guest
Hello,

Does anyone have recommendations for places online that sell cheap
plain cycling jerseys? My local club is looking at buying a load of
plain ones in bulk. The Net seems to think I want to cycle *in* Jersey
more than I want to buy one.

Thanks,

Oaf

"Oaf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have recommendations for places online that sell cheap
> plain cycling jerseys? My local club is looking at buying a load of
> plain ones in bulk. The Net seems to think I want to cycle *in* Jersey
> more than I want to buy one.

Have you tried varying your search terms. I just tried "cycling tops" and
there are thousands of references.

Bill

in message <[email protected]>, Oaf
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Does anyone have recommendations for places online that sell cheap
> plain cycling jerseys? My local club is looking at buying a load of
> plain ones in bulk. The Net seems to think I want to cycle *in* Jersey
> more than I want to buy one.

If you want cheap ones, wait till one of the German supermarket chains does
one of their regular cycling special days. I confess I've not yet bought
anything from them, but I've seen a lot of Aldi stuff recently and the
quality seems as good as things costing three times as much through the
conventional cycle trade.

[ This .sig subject to change without notice ]

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...

> If you want cheap ones, wait till one of the German supermarket chains does
> one of their regular cycling special days. I confess I've not yet bought
> anything from them, but I've seen a lot of Aldi stuff recently and the
> quality seems as good as things costing three times as much through the
> conventional cycle trade.

I seem to recall they have a limit on how much you can purchase to be
fair to other customers.

--
Tony

" I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
Bertrand Russell

Endura
16 Grange Road
Houston Ind Est
Livingston
EH54 5DE

01506 497749
[email protected]
http://www.endura.co.uk

good prices .. min garment order 15 items ..their winter longs are very good

"Oaf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have recommendations for places online that sell cheap
> plain cycling jerseys? My local club is looking at buying a load of
> plain ones in bulk. The Net seems to think I want to cycle *in* Jersey
> more than I want to buy one.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Oaf

"Oaf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have recommendations for places online that sell cheap
> plain cycling jerseys? My local club is looking at buying a load of
> plain ones in bulk. The Net seems to think I want to cycle *in* Jersey
> more than I want to buy one.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Oaf

Here you go...