Plain nylon drawstring seat cover

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jeff, May 3, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Looking for a nylon drawstring bag for a seat cover, to leave on the Brooks when I commute.

    Cheap so I don't care if it's stolen Opaque in case sun protection matters for the leather

    Tags:

  2. On Sat, 03 May 2003 20:41:08 +0000, Jeff wrote:

    > Looking for a nylon drawstring bag for a seat cover, to leave on the Brooks when I commute.
    >
    > Cheap so I don't care if it's stolen Opaque in case sun protection matters for the leather

    Shower cap?

    --

    David L. Johnson

    __o | A mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems. _`\(,_ | -- Paul Erdos
    (_)/ (_) |

  3. x

    x Guest

    RE/
    >Looking for a nylon drawstring bag for a seat cover, to leave on the Brooks when I commute.
    >
    >Cheap so I don't care if it's stolen Opaque in case sun protection matters for the leather

    I use REI's 20" stuff bags.
    -----------------------
    PeteCresswell

  4. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

  5. x

    x Guest

    RE/
    >First Google hit I got from "showercap" http://www.mojolondon.co.uk/Products/showercap.html . May
    >be irresistible

    That was good for a chuckle.

    Might even work if it's robust enough. I tried disposable shower caps and they tore too easily.

    Another thing is sheer size. Unless you've a better rear fender than I have, you want something to
    keep the glurge from accumulating under the saddle and all over any wedge pack that you have
    strapped to same.
    PeteCresswell