Planet Bike Fenders with RANS Vivo

Status

David Luecke

Guest
In case any of you are curious, the Planet Bike fenders will fit on a Vivo. It does require some zip
ties for the front one, unless you drill holes in the fork for the stays. And I removed the brake
cable noodle, as it drug on the fender. On the back, I ziptied the front portion of the rear fender
to the rear fork, protecting it with pieces of innertube. The fenders look cool. I am sure I will
have the opportunity to test them out shortly in the rain.

--
David Luecke Ridin' a RANS Vivo (wahoo!) Merritt Island, Florida USA

Ben Fox

Guest
I ordered a set for my Stratus and they arrived in 2 days! They were a perfect fit ,drilled a hole
in the mounting clip that came attached to the rear fender, and pretty much used the mounting braces
that came with them. They do look great. Ben fox "David Luecke"
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]wister.tampabay.rr.com...
> In case any of you are curious, the Planet Bike fenders will fit on a
Vivo.
> It does require some zip ties for the front one, unless you drill holes in the fork for the stays.
> And I removed the brake cable noodle, as it drug
on
> the fender. On the back, I ziptied the front portion of the rear fender
> the rear fork, protecting it with pieces of innertube. The fenders look cool. I am sure I will
> have the opportunity to test them out shortly in
the
> rain.
>
> --
> David Luecke Ridin' a RANS Vivo (wahoo!) Merritt Island, Florida USA

Derek Swift

Guest
Yeah, I am currently fighting them to put them on my Burley Canto.

Derek

In article <[email protected]>, "Ben Fox" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I ordered a set for my Stratus and they arrived in 2 days! They were a perfect fit ,drilled a hole
> in the mounting clip that came attached to the rear fender, and pretty much used the mounting
> braces that came with them. They do look great. Ben fox "David Luecke"
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > In case any of you are curious, the Planet Bike fenders will fit on a
> Vivo.
> > It does require some zip ties for the front one, unless you drill holes in the fork for the
> > stays. And I removed the brake cable noodle, as it drug
> on
> > the fender. On the back, I ziptied the front portion of the rear fender
> > the rear fork, protecting it with pieces of innertube. The fenders look cool. I am sure I will
> > have the opportunity to test them out shortly in
> the
> > rain.
> >
> > --
> > David Luecke Ridin' a RANS Vivo (wahoo!) Merritt Island, Florida USA

Status
Not open for further replies.