Planet Bike Fenders with RANS Vivo

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by David Luecke, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. David Luecke

    David Luecke Guest

    In case any of you are curious, the Planet Bike fenders will fit on a Vivo. It does require some zip
    ties for the front one, unless you drill holes in the fork for the stays. And I removed the brake
    cable noodle, as it drug on the fender. On the back, I ziptied the front portion of the rear fender
    to the rear fork, protecting it with pieces of innertube. The fenders look cool. I am sure I will
    have the opportunity to test them out shortly in the rain.

    --
    David Luecke Ridin' a RANS Vivo (wahoo!) Merritt Island, Florida USA

    Tags:

  2. Ben Fox

    Ben Fox Guest

    I ordered a set for my Stratus and they arrived in 2 days! They were a perfect fit ,drilled a hole
    in the mounting clip that came attached to the rear fender, and pretty much used the mounting braces
    that came with them. They do look great. Ben fox "David Luecke"
    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In case any of you are curious, the Planet Bike fenders will fit on a
    Vivo.
    > It does require some zip ties for the front one, unless you drill holes in the fork for the stays.
    > And I removed the brake cable noodle, as it drug
    on
    > the fender. On the back, I ziptied the front portion of the rear fender
    > the rear fork, protecting it with pieces of innertube. The fenders look cool. I am sure I will
    > have the opportunity to test them out shortly in
    the
    > rain.
    >
    > --
    > David Luecke Ridin' a RANS Vivo (wahoo!) Merritt Island, Florida USA

  3. Derek Swift

    Derek Swift Guest

    Yeah, I am currently fighting them to put them on my Burley Canto.

    Derek