Planet Bike Fenders

Wolverbob

Guest
I just installed some of the recumbent Planet Bike recumbent-specific fenders on my new (used) Ryan
Vanguard. What a pleasant surprise to have everything fit with no problem. And the fenders are cheap
too (around $25 a pair).

In the past I had paid some pretty high bucks for some fenders that were supposed to be made
especially for that model of recumbent. As it would turn out the fenders were a pain to install and
not really worth the amount the manufacturer was charging.

Bob Krzewinski

[email protected] (Wolverbob) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I just installed some of the recumbent Planet Bike recumbent-specific fenders on my new (used)
> Ryan Vanguard. What a pleasant surprise to have everything fit with no problem. And the fenders
> are cheap too (around $25 a pair).
>
> In the past I had paid some pretty high bucks for some fenders that were supposed to be made
> especially for that model of recumbent. As it would turn out the fenders were a pain to install
> and not really worth the amount the manufacturer was charging.
>
> Bob Krzewinski

Where did you get your fenders?

I just installed some Planet fenders on my DF bike and they too were
an excellent design. Almost looking forward to the next rainy ride!

I installed Planet Bike fenders on my wife's Phantom (16-inch front wheel) and on my LWB Bentech.
The little mud flaps are especially effective in the rain. "Pat O'Malley" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Wolverbob) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I just installed some of the recumbent Planet Bike recumbent-specific
fenders
> > on my new (used) Ryan Vanguard. What a pleasant surprise to have
everything fit
> > with no problem. And the fenders are cheap too (around $25 a pair).
> >
> > In the past I had paid some pretty high bucks for some fenders that were supposed to be made
> > especially for that model of recumbent. As it would
turn
> > out the fenders were a pain to install and not really worth the amount
the
> > manufacturer was charging.
> >
> > Bob Krzewinski
>
> Where did you get your fenders?
>
> I just installed some Planet fenders on my DF bike and they too were
> an excellent design. Almost looking forward to the next rainy ride!

I bought mine at www.bikeman.com, but as soon as I placed the order I found out that my local
recumbent dealer just started to carry them too. From Bikeman, they cost $9 for the fron 20" and $16
for the rear 26". It took 7 days for them to arrive.

Bob Krzewinski