planet bike insight battery replacement

andy

Guest
I am looking to replace the battery on an older insight and have run into a
dead end trying to supply the system w/ a 7.2v lithium battery. Either the
bulb burnt out or it is simply imcompatible for some reason. I am a newbie
to electronics but if someone could direct me to a good source of
information, another newsgroup, etc. I would appreciate it. I have been
searching newsgroups and the web diligently but have not found specific info
for upgrading this system w/ a lithium battery.
thanx in advance.
andy

andy wrote:
> I am looking to replace the battery on an older insight <snip> I have been
> searching newsgroups and the web diligently but have not found specific info
> for upgrading this system w/ a lithium battery.
> thanx in advance.
> andy

Have you tried [email protected]? They're nice people.

-Vee