Planta fasciitis

Alasdair Baxter

Guest
Would someone suffering from planta(r) fasciitis normally qualify for a blue disabled person's
parking badge?
--

Alasdair Baxter, Nottingham, UK.Tel +44 115 9705100; Fax +44 115 9423263

"It's not what you say that matters but how you say it.
It's not what you do that matters but how you do it"

"Alasdair Baxter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Would someone suffering from planta(r) fasciitis normally qualify for a blue disabled person's
> parking badge?

if I could afford to run a car I might engage in a convo about have having a sore heel

I hobble to work every day and just get on with life (torn sciatic)

***** ain't it

Chris